GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roms and emulators for old consoles that run on Mac?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 16:31
Regular
"www.randomrant.co.u"
Ello,

I've recently started a website - [URL]http://www.randomrant.co.uk[/URL] and want to do some reviews of old games to go along with the rubbish that's on there at the moment.

Only prob is, I use a Mac. Anyone know where I can get some Mega Drive, speccy, C64, NES, etc emulators that'll run on a Mac? Or am I going to have to get me a PC?

Cheers,

Baz@rr
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hurrah, another Mac user! :)

Excellent site, has really good potential, and a good design also. I'm looking forward to reading some of these interviews, I want to see if people can be more random than I. Ask anyone that's played Xbox Live with me, they'll tell you what I'm like. :D
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:17
Regular
"www.randomrant.co.u"
Aye, Microchips, I'm a Mac man through and through. Bless 'em. The Gentleman's Computer.

Thanks for the comments on the site. I'm just working on getting the Charity Shop Tat Bag uploaded - you should see the incredible stuff you can get from charity shops for £2.50. You'd be amazed.
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:23
"period drama"
It took me ages of google-trawling to find any Mac emulators - and that was a long time ago so I've forgotten the addressi, sorry.

But the MegaDrive one I've got is called Genesis Plus, the Master System one SMS Plus and the NES one iNES.
That might help you track them down.

[S]woot Macs!
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:28
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
John Nash wrote:
> P.S. Your site rockus.
>
> Kudos.

Get your head out of his ass.
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:46
"period drama"
Yes, the queue is growing.
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:04
Regular
"www.randomrant.co.u"
Cheers for all the help guys! I've got SNES and Mega Drive emulators on the go now. Couldn't have done it widdout yas. But please, no heads up my ass. Ain't no-one wearing me as a hat, no siree-bob.

Cookie, I've finished off the Charity Shop Tat Bag. If you want to check it out [URL]http://www.randomrant.co.uk/random/tatbag/001.shtml[/URL]

Baz@rr
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
What Mac do you have?
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:16
Regular
i liked your site very much and i really liked the tat bag. i never knew you could get so much rubbish for £2.50
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"www.randomrant.co.u"
Power Mac G4 with the dual 1GHz. I used it just for video editing to begin with then realised it was so much better than the PC so switched over. Never looked back.

Apart from when I want to use a floppy disk drive. Then I got me some problems.

What you using?
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:19
Regular
"www.randomrant.co.u"
crashfreak wrote:
> i liked your site very much and i really liked the tat bag. i never
> knew you could get so much rubbish for £2.50

Rubbish? RUBBISH? Those are quality items!

Except maybe the decade old Pez.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.