GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hulk Star To Be New Bond"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Eric Bana from The Hulk is to be the new Bond, with Pierce Brosnan quitting. Don't really know much of Eric Bana but he just doesn't look like a 'Bond' plus isn't he Austrailian, I thought Christian Bale or Guy Pierce would get it.
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Brosnan only made 3 bond movies
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Johnny depp.. He's great however he's not really bond. Plus i dont think that he would do it. Guy Pearce would be a great choice.
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Ashley wrote:
> Jude law is pretty cool but wouldn't really suit bond, he is too quiet
> and brooding and his image isn't right either. Physically Guy pierce
> fits the mould best in terms of physical appearance.
>
> Bana would be quite good in terms of presence i think but dalton was
> my favourite style bond.

Dalton was good, but Brosnan was my fav...but i really hated Die Another Day, think The World Is Not Enough or Goldeneye were the best Brosnan films
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
what about Johnny Depp, his great actor
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:02
Regular
Jude law is pretty cool but wouldn't really suit bond, he is too quiet and brooding and his image isn't right either. Physically Guy pierce fits the mould best in terms of physical appearance.

Bana would be quite good in terms of presence i think but dalton was my favourite style bond.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Anonymous wrote:

>
> he's about 90, dont think you could make a zimmerframe with homing
> missles

his still the best
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Ashley wrote:
> i thought it would be Guy pierce or jude Law. thank god its not
> Orlando Bloom the worst possible selection.
>
> Eric Bana was awesome in Troy easily the best actor in it. Think he
> could work well. And James Bond has a great record with
> Australians.........lol

Jude Law he looks about 12, plus he's a skinny f**ker, Guy Pierce would have been good
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I thought they might of cast Christian Bale as Bond but he's off doing Batman now so...
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:51
Regular
i thought it would be Guy pierce or jude Law. thank god its not Orlando Bloom the worst possible selection.

Eric Bana was awesome in Troy easily the best actor in it. Think he could work well. And James Bond has a great record with Australians.........lol
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Double post, no more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.