GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NTL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 20:04
Regular
"cachoo"
Quick question.. Anyone here who uses NTL having problems with receiving their e-mail or is that just mine ? [S]piece o' crap[/S]
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You only get a free Xbox if you sign up for an Xbox Live only service which is an additional £26.99 on top of the Xbox Live fee.

Also what's annoying is their bloody static IP.
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:32
Regular
"^_^"
The network went down?

Thats no excuse, it goes down at least once a week, if not more.

Well ok, it is an excuse, but it shouldn't be allowed to go down in the first place...
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:30
Regular
You get a free XBox and stuff though, for signing up to thier high-speed broadband.

Mmmm.
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:29
Regular
Parr wrote:
> NTL has really poor emails. All i wanted was to check my emails before
> bed last night. But nooooo, NTL wont let me... futha muckers

Have you read why you couldn't access your emails?
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:28
Regular
"^_^"
NTL has really poor emails. All i wanted was to check my emails before bed last night. But nooooo, NTL wont let me... futha muckers
Sun 01/08/04 at 14:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Their customer service is excellent, but Broadband Medic is a load of catsballs:

"Your iternet is not working properly. Please ring your local customer service helpline"

Thanks.
Sun 01/08/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If you read the service status page you'd notice that the entire email network was down.

Plus their internet is incredibly good around here and the customer service is pretty good too, I got my modem replaced within 48 hours.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It works. It's cheap.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:35
Regular
It's moderate.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
At least the phone service is good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.