GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going away..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 09:37
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
... to Russia from 2nd till the 9th :(...
Sat 31/07/04 at 09:37
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
... to Russia from 2nd till the 9th :(...
Sat 31/07/04 at 12:49
Regular
cool now i know which house to burgle.

actually thinking about this I have had a criminal mastermind moment! The staff could do rather well on this front if they were dirty scousers/robbers. As they have a list of everyones addresses and the compulsory posts from kids bitching that they have to go away with mum and dad this year.

If any of you live near sawbridgeworth have a nice paranoid holiday.........
Sat 31/07/04 at 12:55
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ha ha ha ha

If they hadn't thought of it..they will do now!!! lol

Genius!
Sat 31/07/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why you sad?

Russia rocks
Sat 31/07/04 at 13:01
Regular
yah staffies, i expect a cut. I want every third computer you nick, and 40 % of all piggy bank takings.
Sat 31/07/04 at 13:44
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why you sad?
>
> Russia rocks

Yeah. Back in the USSR and all that.
Sat 31/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why you sad?
>
> Russia rocks

Leaving ppl bhind, and gf is being all bitchy. So aint leaving on best of terms. RRR, I WILL get round to dumping her sooner or later...
Sat 31/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A week in Russia, whats wrong with that?

Only one week away from another girlfriend, have a few potatoes and you can score wasy.
Sat 31/07/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
WoopWoop.. Russia is great.. Totally love the place.. THe pound is very strong at the moment to the currency over there.. (cant for the life of me remember what it is) If the gf is being bitchy.. ignore it.. :) Just go and enjoy yourself and bring me some of the Russian Vodka..(its so much better than the stuff you get over here)
Sat 31/07/04 at 18:07
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> WoopWoop.. Russia is great.. Totally love the place.. THe pound is
> very strong at the moment to the currency over there.. (cant for the
> life of me remember what it is) If the gf is being bitchy.. ignore
> it.. :) Just go and enjoy yourself and bring me some of the Russian
> Vodka..(its so much better than the stuff you get over here)

It also makes u a lot more blind that the stuff over there.

The beer is 17p a pint! which is 85 ruples. Bargain! The strongest beer has vodka mixed in, hehe.

As for gf, I don't care now, she's gone all nice. Prolly pmt, all you women are like that. *awaits a slap*.

It will be fun... it's also first time I've been on a plane and it's a 21 hr journey... :(.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.