GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going away..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 09:37
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
... to Russia from 2nd till the 9th :(...
Sun 01/08/04 at 10:19
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What a soap opera life you lead
>
> :P

Yeah, I don't watch tele, so tele finds me instead.

And yah, 21 hours. That includes travel time in the car, etc. In the car with our BODYGUARD!!!
Sun 01/08/04 at 01:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
WoopWoop wrote:
> It will be fun... it's also first time I've been on a plane and it's
> a 21 hr journey... :(.

To Russia????
Sun 01/08/04 at 01:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What a soap opera life you lead

:P
Sat 31/07/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
WoopWoop wrote:
> ... to Russia from 2nd till the 9th :(...

Woop Woop
Sat 31/07/04 at 23:43
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Christ, is the whole blinking world against me having a good time? I'm now leaving my gf very sad cos one of her best male friend just told her that he loves her and it hurts him cos he cant be with her, then said the only time he hates her is when she is pain, so he has to hurt her... weird.

And cos of this she now aint even in the mood to see me! I'm sposed to be the guy she loves and cares for and she don't give a rat's asse about how I feel. Gonna dump her next time I see her, I've taken too much of this rubbish. Shame its 12 days till I see her now.

And on a happier note :p. Beer is well cheap where we are going. I'm flying with my Dad and his fiance. 21 hours, wooo. Staying overnite in moscow, then god knows where!
Sat 31/07/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Who are you flying with (sorry i work in travel) just dont get too drunk before you fly as they wont allow you on the plane,

Quite possible PMT all of us suffer from it.. You men just need to know how to cope and handle us. Believe me you will.. Took my other half Cong_man a while. but hes there now. :)

Wow drinks even cheaper than when i went out there.. Was about 50p ish.
The vodka over there is definately better than the watered stuff you get over here. Kinda like Rum is better from the Caribbean than in the Uk.
Sat 31/07/04 at 18:07
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> WoopWoop.. Russia is great.. Totally love the place.. THe pound is
> very strong at the moment to the currency over there.. (cant for the
> life of me remember what it is) If the gf is being bitchy.. ignore
> it.. :) Just go and enjoy yourself and bring me some of the Russian
> Vodka..(its so much better than the stuff you get over here)

It also makes u a lot more blind that the stuff over there.

The beer is 17p a pint! which is 85 ruples. Bargain! The strongest beer has vodka mixed in, hehe.

As for gf, I don't care now, she's gone all nice. Prolly pmt, all you women are like that. *awaits a slap*.

It will be fun... it's also first time I've been on a plane and it's a 21 hr journey... :(.
Sat 31/07/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
WoopWoop.. Russia is great.. Totally love the place.. THe pound is very strong at the moment to the currency over there.. (cant for the life of me remember what it is) If the gf is being bitchy.. ignore it.. :) Just go and enjoy yourself and bring me some of the Russian Vodka..(its so much better than the stuff you get over here)
Sat 31/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A week in Russia, whats wrong with that?

Only one week away from another girlfriend, have a few potatoes and you can score wasy.
Sat 31/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why you sad?
>
> Russia rocks

Leaving ppl bhind, and gf is being all bitchy. So aint leaving on best of terms. RRR, I WILL get round to dumping her sooner or later...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.