GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The SR supporters List"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/07/04 at 21:33
Regular
Right so everyone knows and we can add the Sport forum Noobs with out loads of topics. I'll put a list of supported clubs here and add the users who support them, it also lets us see the strongest supported club on here! So we know who to throw abuse at when Man utd go down 5-0 to chelsea again. Using the handy edit the list of honour can easily be updated. If you are a muliple teamer i've basically gone for your seeming main team or the mainstream option. [EDIT: what is it about Arsenal and Notables?]

75 listed so far!!!

Chelsea

Ashley
Colourless (barnet)
Icicle
Highly Excitable

Arsenal

Sniper
Clazon
Wookie Monster
RP
Crackhead
Lipe
MicroChips
The Ghost
Notorious Biggles (Rangers)

Man Utd

Solskjaer
Ortega (Roma)
AbsolutNeo
LaLakersRule (metrostars)
Der Nazi
Figo
Ginger Lord
Coin
Meka
Cong_Woman (forest/peterborough)
Logic
Vampyr
Damarus
AliBoy

Liverpool

Virtuoso
Stryke
Anonymous
Ant
English Bloke
GrandPrix
KopKing
Ineedsleep
MattyBoy
Mark F
Achilles
Squall
Paranoid

Newcastle

AJ
Flockhart
Kevstar
Alistair

Charlton

Darling

Aston villa

Foreman

Boro

Yuri

Spurs

Lil Bro
Mav
Killgore Trout

Everton

Bob Monkhouse
Lindgren

Norwich

JC941
Silent Thunder

Pompey

Badgerman

Leeds

Mattribute
Dringo
Jae

Notts Forest

Forest Fan
Cong_Man

West Brom

Average Joe

Cardiff City

Johnson

Bradford city

Chris
Joe Dark

Leicester City

KR
Reynolds

Sheff Weds

Pro Evo

Stevenage Boro

Quinty
DW (wycombe too)

Woking

Ashman
Mandatare

Hamilton Acc.

Wakka (Athletico Madrid)

Aberdeen

Sheepy (barca)

Juventus

Azul (chelsea)

----------------------------
If i've forgotten you or even worse put you under the wrong team, let me know! If you support a scottish team its not football! (joking) i suppose we can add you if you are prepared to admit it.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
DW wrote:
> Just cos your team is crap on the field, you come here and take it
> out on the Boro.

As I've already pointed out, you smell. :^)

And just to clear it up, out on the field, we urinate all over you. Take a good long look, fool:

[URL]http://www.confguide.com/cgi-bin/head2head.mpl?team1=woki&team2=stev[/URL]

Rah, and such.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Pur-lease you little makeshift Conference fan, perhaps if you planned to show up to games I'd accept that and leave it.

And what reasons make us more "crap" than you for this season? Hell, how do you even have the right to have an opinion when you've (probably) never seen Satanage play?

Oh, and the reason I "take it out" on the Boro, is because:

A) Woking's joint most-hated Conference rivals.

B) Westley - utter backstabbing, money-grabbing, team-screwing, player-stealing judus. He deserves death via a Neil Smith ball-cruncher.

C) Your chairman - dodgy, dodgy man. Not only is anyone who gets involved with Westley dodgy, but somebody who pulls strings and rigs things to make them fall their way. Remember the season before last? 2002/2003? No you wouldn't, sorry. Anyhoo, basically this tardwit Chairman of yours started negotiating for only one team to drop down from the Conference to make room for two more. Oh, that wasnt't around the same time you were 2nd bottom with seemingly no way out, was it? Yes, yes it was. Then, when you climb free of danger after Westley arrives with a big wad and stackful of players, this one to drop idea is immediately scrapped, leaving us, Woking, in trouble. We scrape clear, a near miss, three drop, but only one would have providing you'd have been in those relegation places, I'm sure of it.

And need I mention the season a few years back when you were top (we were second) but you weren't allowed up because of your crap ground. Once again, "Mr. I'm gunna fix it so we win lol" starts bribing Torquay (bottom of Div 3 by a mile) saying that they'll throw the lead and hand it to Woking unless they pay them big.

Ahhh, there we go though, not that you'll even give a damn being a Wycombage Borough fan.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:22
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Do you think it'd be possible to change "Stevenage Boro" to
> "Satanage Scummers" please Ashley?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Just cos your team is crap on the field, you come here and take it out on the Boro.

Well I'll be damned, why doesn't that surprise me? ;c)
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:21
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> Yus. Ran the show against Spursssssss.
>
> Suprised/glad you remembered SBFC Ash.

You know!

Not too brilliant today, eh? :c( No sub-keeper though. :c\

They need to get a decent number 2 keeper and keep him on the bench.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Do you think it'd be possible to change "Stevenage Boro" to "Satanage Scummers" please Ashley?

Thanks in advance.
Sat 14/08/04 at 23:38
Regular
updated!
Sat 14/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
"es argh"
I know tht everyone else supports pompeyu aswell and that it would look untidy to have everyone there.

I understand
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Damn you to hell Jimmy !!
Tue 10/08/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I've been a Chelsea fan coming on 10 years, and im only 15. Count me in!
Tue 10/08/04 at 03:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I believe Scopeh is an Arsenal Supporter and Trish supports Everton

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.