GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Generic PSP post #4598743609"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
Is it region free? I.e. UK games (when released) playable on US/JAP one?
Tue 08/02/05 at 12:29
Regular
GTA??

I heard it was announced but I didn't know it was in development!
Tue 08/02/05 at 12:21
Regular
"Two year break!"
Well Ridge Racers and Minna No Golf have kept me very happily amused along with the Photos and Movies on my memory card.

So once Lumines arrives I'm going to be a very happy bunny until GT4 etc start to appear.

I still can't believe that it's looking like GT4 and GTA may be launched around the middle of April!
Tue 08/02/05 at 12:12
Regular
Righty. Changed my GT4 order to Metal Gear Acid seeing as GT4 isn't confirmed as a Launcher.

Now I will have RR, MGA and DW all shipped on Launch.

IGN have a full list of confirmed US launch titles :)
Tue 08/02/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Two year break!"
Good plan and yes, you're right, GT4 looks like it may arrive a little later than RR.
Tue 08/02/05 at 10:02
Regular
Wipeout Pure is a definite.

The problem is, the release dates for GT4 and WP are not set in stone yet. Ridge Racers will most probably be a launcher.

If I can get GT4 confirmed for launch, I'll cancel RR and change it ti MGS:A
Tue 08/02/05 at 09:52
Regular
"Two year break!"
Absolutely.

That's a good price BTW, would definitely consider swapping Ridge Racer for another game if you're getting GT4 though.

I can see me selling Ridge Racers once I've got GT4. It's a fun game but can't see me playing it much when GT4 arrives.

Perhaps Colin McRae if you're after another driving game or even Wipeout Pure?
Tue 08/02/05 at 09:38
Regular
MR.COATES wrote:
> Do you mean motion blur on Ridge Racers?
>
> If so - it's not as dramatic as it looks on the pictures. Perhaps it
> gets more 'serious' in the faster classes though.

Yeah, granted it was only a screenshot though, but still - another first for Sony!

So:
PSP Value Pack
GT4
Ridge Racers
Dynasty Warriors
PSP Power Solution (in-car charger, battery pack and UMD cases)

---------
£259.95

Not bad methinks. And seeing as it's my Birthday at the end of this Month, it won't cost me that much either!

Result!
Tue 08/02/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Two year break!"
Do you mean motion blur on Ridge Racers?

If so - it's not as dramatic as it looks on the pictures. Perhaps it gets more 'serious' in the faster classes though.

I'm very much looking forward to GT4 though, there will be quite a big selection of games for the US launch and some genuinely good ones in there too.
Tue 08/02/05 at 08:02
Regular
And yes, I have seen a man eat his own head, so ner.
Tue 08/02/05 at 08:01
Regular
Christ, now I've seen it all - motion blur on a handheld.

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw and roll my tongue back in...

I am really looking forward to this now. I've ordered the US Value pack, GT4, Ridge Racers and Dynasty Warriors. MGS:A will follow thanks to the inclusion of multiplayer :)

Don't get me wrong, I won't shove the DS to the side, but I'm not ignoring the PSP in a false sense of loyalty to a Company I haven't leg-humped in the past. Why should I start now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.