GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting engaged 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Cat androbot"
hihi, im Victoria ^^ the one hu gettin engaged 2 gary!! ^^ y is every1 so nasty about this?
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:56
Regular
I'm a teenager, I have a mobile and text a lot, I can still write/type properly. Do you write like this in your school books as well?
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Cat androbot"
Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> Crescendoll wrote:
> wow gd 4 u wanna medal?
>
> You're just jealous cos you can't type properly. :D

oh god tell me about it im positively green with envy!
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Cat androbot"
Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> I'm a teenager, I have a mobile and text a lot, I can still write/type
> properly. Do you write like this in your school books as well?

no i dont lol i told u im lazy, i dont do it in school cuz i know ill loose marks and i dont want that if im gonna do archaeology, and there are a few hu cant spell that properly
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This thread has amused me.
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Cat androbot"
lol yea its supposed 2 b about engagement, neway i dun wanna argue with people ok ? :)
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:05
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Let me get this straight, who is this gary? the person who made the original post.
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Cat androbot"
ok, gary is 'black hole' hes my bf, we r gonna get engaged i just dunno wen hes gonna ask me, and i dont want ne1 posting it here k.
Regular
Crescendoll wrote:
> lol yea its supposed 2 b about engagement, neway i dun wanna argue
> with people ok ? :)

The thread amused him because of you, I doubt very much you are this Gary's soon to be fiancee, even if you are you don't act like a seventeen year old.
Regular
"\\"
Crescendoll wrote:
> Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> I'm a teenager, I have a mobile and text a lot, I can still
> write/type
> properly. Do you write like this in your school books as well?
>
> no i dont lol i told u im lazy, i dont do it in school cuz i know ill
> loose marks and i dont want that if im gonna do archaeology

But you'll lose respect of people here if you type in txt talk... And we both know what's more important.
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> The thread amused him because of you, I doubt very much you are this
> Gary's soon to be fiancee, even if you are you don't act like a
> seventeen year old.

I actually think she is, the Japanese reference is too advanced for the forum's usual moron brigade.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.