GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 points coming Liverpool's way..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yup, Keane won't be able to play in the first game almost definately. We're still not sure how long he'll be out for.

You're lucky Stu, cos my mate Robbie woulda shown Cisse and Owen how to hit the back of the net.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/3934981.stm[/URL]
Thu 29/07/04 at 13:19
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
> I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?
>
> If so, p!ss off out my thread.
>
> I'm now convinced you're 5 years old.

--

You needed convincing? Heh :)
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stryke wrote:
> Spurs lost 2-0 to
> Rangers. To RANGERS. RANGERS. A team that couldn't even get
> close to Celtic.

The Gers will rule all in the SPL this season wait and see. I was expectiing Spurs to lose this as the Novo ,Prso partnership is looking good. Oh and the are probably taking Vignal on loan.
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:48
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
So Tottenham are a one man team are they? First Teddy Sheringham, now Robbie Keane...
Thu 29/07/04 at 02:48
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Go and read the topic full of posts saying 'i'm posting here, so you can't', 'i just don't like you' etc etc
Thu 29/07/04 at 02:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Bro wrote:
> I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?
>
> If so, p!ss off out my thread.

I'm now convinced you're 5 years old.

"You hate me"
"Pish off out of my thread"

How petty indeed. Tsk.
Thu 29/07/04 at 01:25
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?

If so, p!ss off out my thread.

So we're not amazing, but I ain't a glory hunter, so I'll stick with my team until one day we do win something. It'll just make it all the more special when the moment arises.

I joke about my team being incredible, you're serious, and you shouldn't be. However we do have some world class players, including Ledley.
Thu 29/07/04 at 01:18
Regular
Let's not let the Keane injury cloud the issue. Spurs lost 2-0 to Rangers. To RANGERS. RANGERS. A team that couldn't even get close to Celtic. And Celtic, may I remind you, have spent a happy 180 minutes being slapped around the park by Liverpool and Chelsea.

It's just not looking good. But it's alright, Ledley had a chance.

He missed it.
Thu 29/07/04 at 01:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
T'was a bit of genius slipping that in there, eh? ;)
Thu 29/07/04 at 01:10
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
*Hears steal*

.... *Stays quiet and motionless*
Thu 29/07/04 at 01:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh, you may progress to nick 5th spot, while we steal the title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.