GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams - What is your weirdest dream?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What was your weirdest dream or what was your last dream??????

Mine was I was being chased by a creature like Leather Face. I ran into a deserted school and it was really dark. I managed to find a small shadow only to find no other than Pippin from Lord of the rings had beaten me to it. Thats all I can remember..

I have the most weirdest dreams ever...
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:16
Regular
My wierdest dream? I have one that's wierd, and one that's not-so-wierd, but has stuck with me for some reason:

Wierd one
Went to visit my Nan, only to find the entire Street deserted. I turns out my Nan hadgone all psycho and eaten them. She then came for me - but instead of running toward me, she would scuttle in and out of the hedges dividing gardens. She looked like IT, with the big sharp teeth. No matter how many times I booted her in the face, she kept coming. Eventually I somehow teleported to find myself in a US Army helicopter, sniping clowns - only the bullets were bouncing off their faces and ricochet-ing back up to the copter. But even though I knew this, I kept firing. The copter caught fire and crashed, yet I ended up waking up in my bed, getting up, washed, breakfast etc. Gone to School and near the end of the day I realised I had just spent the whole day at School naked. Then I woke up after cowering at the back op the school bus in embarassment.

not-so-wierd(ish)
There was this Donkey Kong-style structure I had to climb, but it was absolutely massive. I got 2 thirds up and a load of giant fairies appeared and started mocking me. Then, instead of barrels, boulders as big as houses started tumbling towards me. I tried to run away from them, but the fairies kept tripping me up or blocking my way. I woke up before I got crushed by the boulder.

--------------

In fact, most of my dreams are either wierd, or sex-related, with the occasional real-life situation ones...
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:27
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I always have dreams about dieing, shagging or school (altho school stopped a few years ago, hehe)...
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I have a recurring dream where i can fly, and everyone is really jealous.

My worst dream was when the devil took over our house. He chucked everyone out and it turned red, the only way we could kill him was to break all the windows of the house with stones.
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:36
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Puddleface wrote:
> My worst dream was when the devil took over our house. He chucked
> everyone out and it turned red, the only way we could kill him was to
> break all the windows of the house with stones.

Yeah... "Yes mr. policeman, a dream"...
Thu 29/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
my weirdest dream was I was Spiderman and I was a spider
Thu 29/07/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
IT'S WEIRD, YOU IDIOTS.

NOT WIERD.
WEIRD.

E-I.

WEIRD.

FFS.
Thu 29/07/04 at 23:58
Regular
"QPR 1974"
i was lying in the mud with a pig and then i woke up with a stiff
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Last night i dreamed i was in Tesco with my mom. We wanted to buy 134 grams of chicken balls in batter (chilli ones) only my mom put half in her handbag so we could get more. We were at the checkout and the lady was taking forever to scan our stuff. Does anyone get that feeling that nothings happening quick enough in their dream? Anyway, she scanned the chicken balls, but it only read 80 grams, andshe said "Id go back and fill that up if i were you. So I filled the bag with even more chicken balls. She then scanned the last object which was barbequed beef in bbque sauce, in a very large open bowl. The checkout-er could hardlyy lift the bowl and managed to spill half the sauce on the bag packer. The sauce somehow knocked out the packer and harold bishop came to the rescue with his first aid knowledge. I then helped him move th packer on a stretcher to this secret room by the Tesco toilets. Once I was in this secret room, the walls closed in and I couldnt get back out. HOW WEIRD!
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:39
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I think some of you need to seek professional help.

As for waking up with a stiff *... we all know went u meant. Your body does that, as having a stiff * prevents you from accidentally pishing yourself. Its a reflex so you dont end up pishing during sex.
Fri 30/07/04 at 11:01
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> My weirdest dream was when... ahah can't say.

Forest won a cup!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.