GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams - What is your weirdest dream?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What was your weirdest dream or what was your last dream??????

Mine was I was being chased by a creature like Leather Face. I ran into a deserted school and it was really dark. I managed to find a small shadow only to find no other than Pippin from Lord of the rings had beaten me to it. Thats all I can remember..

I have the most weirdest dreams ever...
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What was your weirdest dream or what was your last dream??????

Mine was I was being chased by a creature like Leather Face. I ran into a deserted school and it was really dark. I managed to find a small shadow only to find no other than Pippin from Lord of the rings had beaten me to it. Thats all I can remember..

I have the most weirdest dreams ever...
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Heh. I died in dream once. Har de har. I am original.
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
yeah and my teeth fell out!
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ah-hem
Wed 28/07/04 at 22:02
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
>
>My weidest dream was a sex dream......It was awesome

Ha, apart from when in the morning, when you had to work out how to use the washing machine...............
Wed 28/07/04 at 22:07
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I had a dream I was a member of the SAS and I got shot in the side of the head... got taken to a vet and was put down. Only to not die and wake up.
Wed 28/07/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never said that
Wed 28/07/04 at 22:11
Regular
ha! Lies my sheep! want me to clear it?
Wed 28/07/04 at 22:13
Regular
"\\"
Mine was when we was playing this game with a load of toys from my collection (who i thought looked scary at the time) who had turned into terrorists and about 200 times bigger (so they was slightly bigger than us)then after they said 'boo' we had to get under a bed cover as quickly as we possibly could. We all did it several times, then the 4th time i tripped before i reached the bed covers and was still scrambling about when everyone else was under. Therefore the 'terrorists' turned towards me and turned me into a small crappy plastic doll. Then everyone started poking me. Then i woke up.

That must have been a good 10 or so years ago when i was like 4. That dream has just stuck with me.

Ha. I dare you to beat that for weird.
Thu 29/07/04 at 08:56
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
My weirdest dream was when... ahah can't say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.