GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 12:35
Regular
What are those silly little things that really get on your nerves?

For example, there's someone at work who instead of saying "Not too bad" says "Not three bad." It's something reall small and silly, but really gets on my nerves.

People whistling is another of mine. Especially if I'm waiting in a queue.

Your turn.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:53
Regular
People who act "dumb" to make them selves look "cool".
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The incessant drone of traffic. Just where are all these cretins going? I'm convinced some people don't know what legs are for. If you've got them, then you should use them more - as in walking. Getting in the car to nip 100 yards to the shops. That niggles me nerve-pods.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:08
Regular
"eat toast!"
people who are arrogant, smelly and blames other people for their losses.

People who actually laugh at you for the smallest things. Like my friend who laughs at people who have creased shirt (i can't really see the joke myself)
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Selected"
I just hate having to deal with people.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Selected"
spoonbeast wrote:
> People who actually laugh at you for the smallest things. Like my
> friend who laughs at people who have creased shirt (i can't really
> see the joke myself)

There is no joke, you clearly have a simpleton for a friend.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:23
Regular
When I used to work at Wickes (a DIY store) I had to deal with customers, and nothing irritates me more then customers who attempt to tell you a joke, which isn't funny.

Their eyes light up as they express their "joke", thinking I'd somehow laugh and joke along with them as well.

I hate people in general.
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:50
"Long time no see"
I really hate it when, you mention anything about deaf people/not hearing someone/etc. And some bright spark says "Pardon."

I've become so conditioned to ignoring this response that now when someone actually doesn't hear me I don't believe them.
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:58
Regular
People chewing gum.

"Swatch swatch swatch swatch" is what it sounds like, becasue no-one on the face of the earth seems to realsie that chewing gum is no different from otehr food.
Keep your goddamn mouth shut when you chew please.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
People who talk on the internet in "txt" speak.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Monkey Man"
people who try to sound like peter kay, therefore trying to unlock some hidden comedic talent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.