GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 12:35
Regular
What are those silly little things that really get on your nerves?

For example, there's someone at work who instead of saying "Not too bad" says "Not three bad." It's something reall small and silly, but really gets on my nerves.

People whistling is another of mine. Especially if I'm waiting in a queue.

Your turn.
Wed 28/07/04 at 12:35
Regular
What are those silly little things that really get on your nerves?

For example, there's someone at work who instead of saying "Not too bad" says "Not three bad." It's something reall small and silly, but really gets on my nerves.

People whistling is another of mine. Especially if I'm waiting in a queue.

Your turn.
Wed 28/07/04 at 12:38
"Majestic"
People who say pacific when they mean specific.
Pacific’s an ocean, doh!
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The old woman in my work having a good old laugh when they make a mistake.

Ahahahaah yeah very funny now I need to fix your incompetence.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The sound of people eating - especially in cinemas. I know, I know, everyone does it, but the sound of someone remorselessly shoving food in their face, chomping away, really annoys me from some reason. Even the sound of the mouth opening to receive food gets to me. Cinemas are the worst though, because it can be so quiet, and then *BAM* snack snack chomp chomp crunch crunch - not to mention the rustling.

That, and people in general. I'm really not a people person.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:12
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
People sniffing. Mostly townies. Don't mind if you've got a cold or something, but when people just sniff to make a noise it annoys me. I don't want to hear that kind of thing!
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:14
Regular
"That's right!"
People who use words in the wrong context because they're trying to make themselves look clever. My manager says "literally" a lot, but seems to have no idea what it means.

"Just literally go in and open the file."

OK... what's literal about that? It's not like I can physically go into the PC and physically open a file is it?
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Politicians (or anyone else for that matter) who deliver a meaningless wave of bullplop when they're supposed to be answering a question; annoys me SO much that when I get the chance to pin down anyone who is guilty of this (Mary and Bell being the only examples on this board) I do so with an almost obscene amount of vigour.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Not waking up naturally
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
People who breath too loudly when at the cinema. U cant exactly say anything cos itll be too awkward.

People who snap when they eat
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
people who figit

people who eat bogies

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.