GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 12:35
Regular
What are those silly little things that really get on your nerves?

For example, there's someone at work who instead of saying "Not too bad" says "Not three bad." It's something reall small and silly, but really gets on my nerves.

People whistling is another of mine. Especially if I'm waiting in a queue.

Your turn.
Thu 29/07/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
People who get so fat, they need their stomachs stapled. That annoys me.

Also that famous stupid alcoholic ex footballer who had a liver transplant and then drinks again??? ehhhh
Thu 29/07/04 at 14:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
On one occasion i was reading Games TM in Smitties when an old woman wanted to go past me, i courteously stopped reading and moved to allow her past, but she just couldnt go past without saying anything. "If you want to read it so much why dont you buy it?" she said. I wanted to tell her to f**k off, but in the end i just gave her a blank stare.

Old people are sad.
Thu 29/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Fat people who are so short of idea's that they have to cut and paste a post repeatedly to try and distract attention from how badly they've been owned...
Thu 29/07/04 at 13:41
Regular
Abba.
Thu 29/07/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Driving tests/lessons

All I want to do is to drive to work/shops etc

So far I've wasted a year of my life, a few hundred pounds to drive around endlessly in every town in Scotland but my own because we don't have a test centre (even thoguh the population is nearly 80,000). Two cenrtes have closed down, I'm on my third in Glasgow and the waiting list is 7-8 weeks.

RACKET!
Thu 29/07/04 at 12:23
Regular
DiscoDexy wrote:
> People who say pacific when they mean specific.
> Pacific’s an ocean, doh!

Perhaps they just can't talk properly.

Do they dribble a lot?
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:31
Regular
"eat toast!"
mikelar wrote:
> spoonbeast wrote:
> People who actually laugh at you for the smallest things. Like my
> friend who laughs at people who have creased shirt (i can't really
> see the joke myself)
>
> There is no joke, you clearly have a simpleton for a friend.

excellent, we have confirmation! Now to tell that fat, smelly, arrogant retard the truth!
Thu 29/07/04 at 00:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Heh, the filter had me going back to edit that 4 times, searching for
> the word pi** :^)

Ho ho ho. How funny, then, that 2 minutes ago I just glanced in a thread where someone said this;

"And on this disgusting swearing: reported. There are children on this site you know.

Absolutely disgraceful.
I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
If I was your father, I would disown you.

Dreadful."

*Whistles*
Thu 29/07/04 at 00:37
Regular
Heh, the filter had me going back to edit that 4 times, searching for the word pi** :^)
Thu 29/07/04 at 00:36
Regular
Old people intentionally getting in my way in the street.
It's worse when they speak to you though.
One job, where I has to wear a bow-tie for work, I passed an old woman in the street who started taking the pi**.
On monday I was walking up the street in my lunch break, wearing trousers, shirt, tie (not even a black one) and some old bint asked me 'are you going to a funeral' and laughed. I admit that part of my hate for her is carried over from the moments I was looking at her trying to work out if I recognised her, and if there was any way she could be taking the pi** out of the fact that my grandma had died 2 days previously, but nevertheless, crap unfunny pi**-taking of strangers in the street deserves hatred anyway.

And when politicians don't answer questions, especially when they go off on tangents designed to either bore the audience into submission or take up time to prevent anyone making a valid point against his 'side'.

I saw one labour guy do it on newsnight a week or so ago, he was talking utter irrelivent drivel, and every time the interviewer tried to stop him, he'd find just one more lame irrelevant sentance to talk over him with.

Do they not understand how it makes an audience utterly loathe them?
Surely it'd do less damage to just discuss the matter and put your side across, rather than show yourself to be hiding from it and trying to shout down / prevent the other guy getting a chance to speak, while pi**ing off millions of viewers?

And strangers randomly trying to pick a fight with me / my friends when out in a bar or club.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.