GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 10:18
Regular
": ("
Somebodys bound to have done this before but I cant see one so heres another thread dedicated to The Fresh Prince!

Basically talk about everything, eg :

- Your favorite episode.

- Your favorite characters.

- Funniest quotes

And so on...

So, i'll start with : What is your best quote?
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:18
Regular
Somebodys bound to have done this before but I cant see one so heres another thread dedicated to The Fresh Prince!

Basically talk about everything, eg :

- Your favorite episode.

- Your favorite characters.

- Funniest quotes

And so on...

So, i'll start with : What is your best quote?
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:22
Regular
[URL]http://www.trouble.co.uk/trouble_tv/freshprince_bestlines.shtml[/URL] - Here are some classic quotes from the Fresh Prince Series

Heres one of my favorites :

Carlton: ‘You shouldn’t be eating that garbage. Everyone knows while you’re in training, no fats, no chocolate and no women.’ Will: ‘Then I should probably cancel my date with that fat chocolate woman!’
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
- Your favorite episode. Never seen it.

- Your favorite characters. Never seen it.

- Funniest quotes.

STRID - Let's make a fred dedicated 2 a Nickolodeaon program. Yeah!!!1
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:32
Regular
"That's right!"
You've never seen the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? What were you doing all those Tuesday evenings at 6pm?
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I soooo loved that programme.. When i was back home..it used to be on TBS superstation for 2 hours at a time every day! Pure class..And if you didnt know the lyrics to the opening theme.. youre life wasnt worth living.. The joys of living in Canada..
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:08
Regular
Wakka wrote:

> STRID - Let's make a fred dedicated 2 a Nickolodeaon program.
> Yeah!!!1

Are you taking the p!ss?

Please tell me where i this thread I have mentioned Nickoldean and please tell me why you had to make it sound like i'm a kid and your not.

Look, I dont like it when people take the p!ss but I can ignore it, somthing I cant ignore is a 12 year old taking the p!ss.

Wakka, I haven't said anything until now but lately you've been acting as if your higher than everyone and your not, go back to your old self, it suits you.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:11
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> - Your favorite episode. Never seen it.
>
> - Your favorite characters. Never seen it.

FFS Wakka, you've just came in my thread, started insulting me and the you tell me you've never seen the show!

P!ss off, please.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:14
Regular
Fresh Prince was excellent back in the day, maybe the best thing that Wil Smith has ever done. But please don't start quoting from it, it was never THAT funny.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
STRID wrote:

> Please tell me where i this thread I have mentioned Nickoldean

Well, I remember it being on that channel.

> please tell me why you had to make it sound like i'm a kid and your
> not.

I am just saying that it was a terrible idea for a thread.

> Wakka, I haven't said anything until now but lately you've been
> acting as if your higher than everyone and your not, go back to your
> old self, it suits you.

No I haven't. You have been annoying so I am taking the p!ss out of a, quite simply, diabolical thread.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
FPOBA: Soooo not funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.