GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What football team does everyone support?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/07/04 at 11:38
Regular
I'm a Chelsea blue. If you support Spurs go away.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hamilton Accies of Division 1.
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:26
Regular
Yeah, I read Liverpoolfc.tv as well.
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Highlight of game was Cisse scoring twice and Henchoz called over the tannoy as STEPHANIE HENCHOZ
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:08
Regular
*shrugs* I don't have Sky, I am content with reading the write-ups until the Prem season starts and I can sidle down the pub and shout "YES MIKEY! BACK OF THE NET! YOU SHOW THOSE DIRTY LONDONERS!" at frequent intervals.
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Where was the Liverpool Celtic game last nite...i couldn't find it on Sky...had to listen to it on Internet
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:02
Regular
Good boy. Your place in the Scouse Legion is assured.
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Insert Gently"
1) Gerrard
2) Owen
3) Cisse
4) good club
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:59
Regular
6 or 7 of us? Whaaat? It's not numbers that count, it's banter-ability ;) I'm obviously more banterific than anyone else, but only Virtuoso has the ability to hold his own among the other Scouse fans. It is a titanic battle between Chelsea and Liverpool, being currently won by the Scouse legion.

On this forum you must make 4 choices:

1) Gerrard or Lampard
2) Owen or Gudjohnsen
3) Cisse or Drogba
4) Spurs or a good club

We have a Newcastle fan gently spinning in his own little world somewhere, there's a couple of Man Utd fans, but only Solksjae approaches acceptable levels of banter. There's a Spurs fan called Lil Bro, but he knows less about football than many protozoa, so ignore and/or insult him at will.
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Better Than You"
The Mighty Bantams (Bradford City) of League 1! :D
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:54
Regular
good work! reinforcements! Chelsea and there are only 2 of us on here (colourless is the other one). the forums are currently marauding with Scouse scum (there are about 6 or 7 of them)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.