GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Premierhship Prediction"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Baros!!!"
CHELSEA

Kezman will help Chelsea to win the Premierhsip. His goalscoring record speaks for itself and with Lampard in midfield, they will be a difficult side to beat.

KEY PLAYER - KEZMAN

ARSENAL

Unbeaten in the Premiership last season and were the best side I've ever seen play. It was like watching Brazil play (only they were French). Henry will be in good goalscoring form again, but too many draws will hand the title to Chelsea.

KEY PLAYER - HENRY

MAN UNITED

They aren't getting any worse, it's just that Chelsea and Arsenal have gotten alot better and stronger. Defence will be hard to break down and they could score loads on the counter with Ronaldo on the wing and Van Nistlerooy up front.

KEY PLAYER - RONALDO

MIDDLESBROUGH

Surprise package. A tough defence to get past on previous season and they now have one of the best strikeforces in the Premiership. It will be interesting to see if they could upset one of the big three teams

KEY PLAYER - HASSELBAINK

LIVERPOOL

Poor season last season and will be looking to improve. Owen will find his goalscoring magic and Cisse will bag around 15 goals. Gerrard will be the driving force behind the team.

KEY PLAYER - OWEN

ASTON VILLA

Great team full of youngsters. Had a great season last season and will be pushing for a place in Europe. Solid defence and good attacking players up front.

KEY PLAYER - CARLTON COLE

NEWCASTLE

Shearer and Kluivert could be one deadly force, especiall with midfield players like Dyer, Speed and Robert. Won't do as good as expected and could lose key players at the end of the season.

KEY PLAYER - SHEARER

BIRMINGHAM

A team that are improving each season and with players such as Heskey and Izzet coming in will make them a tough side to beat.

KEY PLAYER - HESKEY

TOTTENHAM

They've stopped getting in the old players and started getting good young blood in. Fans will be expecting great things, but the team are still not ready for what it takes.

KEY PLAYER - KEANE

CHARLTON

Hardworking team who will rely alot on Rommedahl. Team doesn't look good on paper, but they will get results they need.

KEY PLAYER - Rommedahl

SOUTHAMPTON

Beattie and Phillips work well together and the could have a team set to push for a European place if they get a few more players in.

KEY PLAYER - BEATTIE

FULHAM

A great start to this season last season, but with the loss of Saha to Man United, things could turn out bad for them. Will easily survive relegation but will be in the bottom 3 christmas.

KEY PLAYER - JOHN

BOLTON

Hardworking team who play well together. Alot of the goals will come from set-pieces. Need to work on the defence a little and will rely mainly on Okocha.

KEY PLAYER - OKOCHA

NORWICH

Will do better than expected and will be quite a difficult side to beat. Will be in the bottom 3 come Christmas and will find form at the end of the season.

KEY PLAYER - HUCKERBY

BLACKBURN

A team that will be fighting relegation and could get relegated if players aren't bought in. Souness could lose his job at the end of the season as the club look to be heading in the wrong direction

KEY PLAYER - STEAD

PORTSMOUTH

They were on great form come the end of the season and did well to stop up. Will have another rough ride this season and will just about have what it takes to survive.

KEY PLAYER - YAKUBU

WBA

Hardworking team with a good set of supporters to cheer them on. Koumas will play a vital part in helping them to stay up and Hoult will help organise the defence.

KEY PLAYER - KOUMAS

EVERTON

It would be a good idea to sell Rooney now and get 3 or 4 good players in. Squad looks terrible and will face a relegation dogfight. Rooney will be half the price he is worth now come the new season.

KEY PLAYER - ROONEY

PALACE

Need to spend big if they are going to survive. Manager is doing well to keep them going and it will depend on how the players play against other relegation candidates in the scrap for survival.

KEY PLAYER - JOHNSON

MAN CITY

This will be hard season for City who have the players to help them survive. They will get too many draws and not enough wins to keep them up.

KEY PLAYER - WRIGHT-PHILLIPS
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Joaquin's the one i wanted United to sign but unfortunately as he isn't 13 and has more than a 7 figure price tag there's no chance we'll sign him
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:00
Regular
He'd do the job quite nicely at Liverpool, but it's doubtful we can afford him. But as Rafa Benitez seems intent on not acknowledging any other foreign league than the Spanish, we're screwed.

"Rafa, can we buy Nesta? We need a good central defender."
"Does he play for Real Mallorca?"
"No."
"Then we can't, Mikey. Now, how about this full back from Malaga?"
"We don't need another one, Rafa. We've got loads."
"Carragher doesn't count, Mikey. Who else do we need?"
"Could do with a central midfielder."
"What about Gerrard?"
"Yes, but the idea is to have two."
"No worries Mikey! I'll go and see if Villarreal have anyone to spare."
"...Sigh. I'll go and feed Biscan."
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Is that the order you're predicting the Premiership finishes in?

If so, gimme a minute, many things wrong with it.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
So many things wrong with that IMO:

Owen will be cack this season.
Kezman will fail miserably.
Huckerby is long past it.
Beattie won't be a Southampton player at the beginning of next season.
Carlton Cole really isn't that good.
Man City won't go down, especially with WP.
Everton won't go down.
Heskey a key player???

Pfft, we'll see.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Oh and Sean Davis and Ledley King will be Spurs' key players too. I reckon Defoe will have a better season than Keane.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:45
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:

> Owen will be cack this season.

--

Spurs would love to get him.

--

> Kezman will fail miserably.

--

--
>> Carlton Cole really isn't that good.

--

Sat 24/07/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea(money doesn't give you everything)
Newcastle(liverpool seem to have pinched everything recently from the toon, but times changing.Depend on winner of the battle of signings cisse or Kluivert)
Liverpool(sorry but Kluivert the better striker)
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:51
Regular
When it comes to poncing around in clubs and scoring with the Toon ladies, I'll give the edge to Kluivert.

When it comes to poncing around on a pitch and scoring in the Toon net, I'll give the edge to Cisse.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Are you not worried about the fact that although he is a good player, the French league isn't exactly the best in the world, and that he would find it a lot harder to score in the premiership for that reason.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
>
> Owen will be cack this season.
>
> --
>
> Spurs would love to get him.
>
Rather have Defoe or Keane by a mile tbh
>
> Kezman will fail miserably.
>
> --
>
>
As above
>
> >Carlton Cole really isn't that good.
>
> --
>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh you're an idiot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.