GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A$$HOLES for neighbours - what can I do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/07/04 at 19:45
Regular
Ever since we lived in our house our neighbours - or rather their children have annoyed us. Meaning they constantly play outside our house and hit our cars with their footballs and are generally noisy all day. Their is no rationalising with their parents as they think that this behaviour is acceptable. Is their any way to stop them from doing this? Council, anyone else? Please help, your comments are very valuable to me.
Wed 11/08/04 at 01:55
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Just be thankful, it could be worse.

Just be thankful your neighbours aren't the Taxmen.
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:41
Regular
Give them some toys to play, or send them to movie. Try to be friendly, the more you spoilt them the more they will like you. (If doesnt't work will notting works)
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
pb wrote:
> Cong_Woman wrote:
> He has bamboo on top of the fence..
>
> How is that freaky? A lot of people have Bamboo fences now.
>
> last night he was drilling at 130AM! :|
>
> How else is he supposed to cut up the dead bodies?
>
> Is he single? Sounds like a bored man to me.

PB:- The bamboo is on top of the usual fence and kinda doesnt look right. Yes he's single. However i did find out he used to date one of my mates.. And he is renouned as being a cross dresser. Ah well each to their own i guess..
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Gaming 1976-2004"
I can fully sympathize with this having had two sets of nuisance neighbours for over 5 years. Not children but grown ups who behave worse than children

Advice: If it is real harrassment get yourself a couple of spy cameras off eBay (the waterproof, night vision, outdoor ones are best) around £50 each normally. Picture clarity is superb. Don't use your existing video recorder as you'll wear it out (learned from experience). Go to Tescos and buy the rock bottom Bush model they have around £45 - it'll serve the purpose well.

Secondly visit here http://www.nfh.org.uk/ to learn more about bad neighbours and how to go about things without getting yourself into trouble along the way. They have a great forum there.

Thirdly if you have home insurance you may be able to get FREE legal advice with your policy. Check yours and if it's the case phone the helpline - they are great!

Finally Do NOT buy the neighbours from hell game for the PC(either 1 or 2) to ease your frustration as they are both c**p and will just add to your aggravation :)

Seriously, I fully sympathize

Dave
Mon 02/08/04 at 01:03
Regular
buy a set of cameras to stick outside your house
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Ear mufs and Triple Glazing
Sat 31/07/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Play Manhunt, then go and stab 'em to death.
Sat 31/07/04 at 11:42
Regular
Ahhhh, stop yer moanin'.

Yer, Shuddup.
Thu 29/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
Mumbai Duck wrote:

> Alternatively, if you just want cheap revenge, sign them up to all
> the junk mail and crap offers you can find. List their car dirt cheap
> in autotrader or something similar (pay cash for placing the advert!)
> And at night put salt on their lawn to kill the grass. Try to spell
> stuff out in dead plant-life.
Cheap revenge sounds good to me :D
These kids dont 'play out' as much as they used to but it still pi***s me off whenever the little buggers rear their ugly heads and start playing football, running around and making loads of noise.

> Personally, it sounds like these guys are retards who are mainly
> causing you a problem because they've got under your skin, rather
> than for the actual damage (I may be wrong, it's hard to tell). You are correct their.
> If so, intelligent, untraceable revenge is a great idea. I bet it'll
> make you feel much better :^)
You are so right. It will make me feel a helluva lot better. Also one of our neighbours is moving out, and they are being replaced with teachers! With no bloody kids. Hip Hip HOORAY! Hopefully they will go out and shout and be real hotheads. Fingers crossed :)
Thankyou also to everybody else for their comments.cheap revenge will succumb until my flame thrower arrives from ebay. (joking)
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:46
"possibly impossible"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> He has bamboo on top of the fence..

How is that freaky? A lot of people have Bamboo fences now.

> last night he was drilling at 130AM! :|

How else is he supposed to cut up the dead bodies?

Is he single? Sounds like a bored man to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.