GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite bands"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 15:43
Regular
"diablo"
just wondering who peoples favourite bands were.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yus, because Heavy Metal really is the only and 'premiere' choice of music for 6,000,000,000 people.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:04
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
''you can't see me'' wrote:

> D12 are the best band

No, they, are, not. Come into the Heavy Metal forum and allow us to introduce you to some REAL music.

As for my favourite band, it was Rage Against the Machine but now im more into Metallica so ill go for them.
Thu 22/07/04 at 18:50
"steve"
Mr Midge wrote:
> just wondering who peoples favourite

D12 are the best band

have you got there new cd d12 world?
Thu 22/07/04 at 15:43
Regular
"diablo"
just wondering who peoples favourite bands were.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.