GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP! I need to buy a birthday present:S"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 15:42
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right it's my boyfriend's birthday on August 17th and I have no idea what to get him. He's a huge manic fan but he's got all their DVDs, all their albums and singles, posters, a signed promotional picture and the Manics aren't playing near us anytime soon. SO I need a new idea.

Normally I just go into town, see what I'd like and buy that for them but I want to put more effort into this. Do you have any ideas? He's going to be 19. Any ideas would be good and if you have any links to where to buy them that'd be amazing. Baring in mind I'm a student therefore I am poor. Thanks for your help guys and gals in advance:D
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
Haha, my brother got a hammer from his girlfriend. It was a damn good hammer, mind!
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmm, a present for a man...

An electric drill?
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
CD's. You can't go wrong with CD's. Unless they're crap.
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
~Darling~ wrote:
> So just grow up, so what he's gay what does it matter to you lot he's
> not going to be hitting on you.

Damn, that's what I was hoping for.
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:37
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I would have admitted it sooner but none of my mates new and they went on this site so if I was to admit it here all my mates would know too and I wasn't ready for them to know yet. But I told them all about a week ago and they've all taken it ok so I don't mind admitting it now.

P.s. X was Chris and my new guy is called Mark, it's his birthday and I need to get him a gift...but what?
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Why have you lot got to be so mean.

Obviously he has his reasons as to why he didn't want to say why X is a bloke but now he has admitted his sexuality which must have taken a lot of guts judging by some people on here.

So just grow up, so what he's gay what does it matter to you lot he's not going to be hitting on you. Just be happy for him
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hedfix wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Buy X a sex change like you've always wanted.
>
> Damn should've actually read the thread first! :D

:D
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:17
Regular
"8==="
*Waits for Crackhead to find this thread*
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:16
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Buy X a sex change like you've always wanted.

Damn should've actually read the thread first! :D
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:15
Regular
"8==="
Buy X a sex change like you've always wanted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.