GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Women's Minister"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/07/04 at 23:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Eh?

There is one?

Patricia Hewitt, isn't it?

Er, why?

I demand a Mans minister, to er, um....defend our rights!
Tue 03/08/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I doubt there can ever be such a thing as equality. It's human nature to always want more then you have.

Although i did hit upon a great get rich quick scheme. I'm going to apply for some insurance at that diamond company just for women and when they refuse me, sue the hell out of them for sexual discrimination. I think it will work :-D
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:37
Regular
Better turn off your pc... thunderstorm may blow your pc..
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:36
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> There were a few mingers though.

that means about 5 out of 11 are mingers, plus include your lecturer.
At my course I was fantasising(hope thats the right spelling) my second lecturer.... she was a dreamer..

*goes to bed*
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There were a few mingers though.
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:29
Regular
I bet you where having an orgy..
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, was fun.

Stupid, girly Sociology mind.
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:19
Regular
you've must be very lucky that you have girls in your class, I didn't have one female in my class.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I mentioned gender equality becoming more sexist against males in a Sociology tutorial last year.

The clas consisted of me, 11 females and a female lecturer.

Needless to say I didn't get much support.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
A woman Prime Minister will be good (Magareth Thatcher) probably the worst female prime minister. Ohh I forgot she's been the only one, lol..
I wonder a what will happen if we had one; no more wars for us to go to, she'll be wanting to built more shopping mall, etcs ( a load of sh't)
Sat 24/07/04 at 19:17
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> (blame the vodka)

Yours or mine? :^)

> The sexes
> past a certain point are not equal. They never will be while you
> are comparing brains to brawn. In the general way of things men are
> stronger.

Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Certainly not the same, but not equal? I don't know, perhaps you're right, I just find it difficult to swallow.
I suppose when you accept differences, 'equality' becomes more subjective...

Still, even if you don't call them 'equal', everybody deserves an equal level of basic rights, male or female.

And blanket gender rules don't fairly reflect that most such differences are only generalisations.

I've seen enough Louis Theroux to know that there are a fair few women who can lift more than most men!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.