GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft-SR Players list."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 09/02/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Righto old chaps and chapesses.

If you're getting ye old WoW, say so and i'll put your name down. Just so we can all get on the same server, or whatever.

THE LIST:
Alliance
Satans little helper. - Dragonmaw - Kimnjinx, Magikim, Druidikim
Bullett - Dragonmaw - Bullett
DiscoDexy.- Dragonmaw - Dexy
Pabs.- Bloodhoof - Moto
Creepy. - Dragonmaw - Creepuu
sPiKeCaSt - Dragonmaw - sPiKeCaSt
unknown kernel - Dragonmaw - Sunjata, agwagwa.
Monkey_with_Attitude - Dragonmaw - Diamondhawk
Goatboy - Dragonmaw - Goatboy, Elfy
Cycloon - Dragonmaw - Pumpkinist, Cycloon
Grixthraves - Dragonmaw - Grixthraves
Sheepy - Dragonmaw - Sheepy, Sheepu
J nash - Dragonmaw - froots
Coin - Hellscream - Riimbart.
Pro Evo - Dragonblight - Sloth.

Horde
Whitestripes DX.- Dragonmaw - Ramirez
Cookie Monster.- Stormrage.
cipro - Dragonmaw - Aimait, walsh.
Satans little helper - Dunemaul - Bekinkimbff, Beefykim & Kimtherogue
Pumpkinist - Dunemaul - Ronperlman
Bullett - Dunemaul - Bigdave, littledave
Goatboy - Dunemaul - Zombeh
Page:
Sun 24/04/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i worked it out 5 minutes after posting my message when i went in game, always the way :-D

Cheers for the answer though
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Kawada wrote:
> Just started the game and i'm having some problems selling my items. I
> go to the vendor, bring up the screen, open my backpack and put the
> item to be sold in the slot and it gives me the valuation, but when i
> click it it doesn't sell and returns to the backpack. I tired right
> clicking it, left clicking it, dragging it to the vendor but nothing
> worked just same result of returning to backpack.

The little window in each vendor actually shows the last item you sold, in case you accidentally sell an item you didn't want to, it lets you buy it back with no added cost.

Easiest way to sell stuff, click a vendor, open your inventory, move the cursor over which item you want to sell, your cursor should change into a little money bag. It's give you the description of the item and the price it'll sell for at the bottom. Right click it and ka-ching it's sold.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just started the game and i'm having some problems selling my items. I go to the vendor, bring up the screen, open my backpack and put the item to be sold in the slot and it gives me the valuation, but when i click it it doesn't sell and returns to the backpack. I tired right clicking it, left clicking it, dragging it to the vendor but nothing worked just same result of returning to backpack.

In the end i had to trade my goods to someone to sell them for me after trying to figure out together why they wouldn't sell.

Any ideas?
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
Anyone know of any other programs for making in game videos in WoW apart from 'Fraps' just it drains so much FPS when it records. i know there should be a drop but it goes down to about 15fps.
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Last night I ran into Cannibal, a level ?? Warlock. I waved, and he feared me to hell, and then basically chased me everywhere toying with me. Which is fine by me, because we then ran into about more Horde, and he evidently told them to leave me be. :D
Sun 24/04/05 at 01:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
[URL]http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-pvp-en&t=29775&p=1&tmp=1#post29775[/URL]

A Q&A from Blizzard over the honour system.

"We're taking our first step towards a dishonor system upon the release of the next patch. Trivial civilian NPCs such as quest givers and vendors will now give dishonor points to players that prey upon them. We haven't decided upon a specific penalty but it will be enough that the majority of players will not wish to engage in combat with those NPCs. This combined with the fact that upon the release of Battlegrounds most players will not be targeting towns or unsuspecting adventurers nearly as often, should reduce the need to add too much more in the way of a penalty, or dishonor."

Ganking of low level NPC's isn't as much a problem as ganking of low level players, at least not from what I've seen so far, but it's a first step I suppose. Can't wait battlegrounds, this constant raiding is getting extremely boring now.
Sat 23/04/05 at 23:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
J Nash wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> There needs to some kind of punishment for dying, damaged equipment
> for example. If your weapons and armour gets damaged every time
> you die, it’ll force you to be more careful in your approach to PvP
>
> Haha, yeah that's fair isn't it?
>
> That way the lvl ?? who ganks me and camps my corpse gets to laugh at
> me while I go repair all my equipment.

Hey, it was only a suggestion, besides, I've heard Blizzard are going to implement damage penalties anyway.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hence I said whoever 'initiates' an attack, as evidently, it'd be stupid, as Nash pointed out.

Well done Nash.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:28
Regular
cipro wrote:
> There needs to some kind of punishment for dying, damaged equipment
> for example. If your weapons and armour gets damaged every time
> you die, it’ll force you to be more careful in your approach to PvP

Haha, yeah that's fair isn't it?

That way the lvl ?? who ganks me and camps my corpse gets to laugh at me while I go repair all my equipment.
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I reckon whoever initiates an attack, if they die, they should get equipment damage/some sort of fine.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.