GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your views on Crackhead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Annoying, Spammer, Mental Age 7, Constantly posting in 'Yer Favourite Lyrics' and bit of a Tw@t

Should be dropped into oblivion...NOW

P.S. Why do you find it necessary to constant consume 'Yer Favourite Lyrics' thread. You have about half of the replies...about that but I aint checking
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Annoying, Spammer, Mental Age 7, Constantly posting in 'Yer Favourite Lyrics' and bit of a Tw@t

Should be dropped into oblivion...NOW

P.S. Why do you find it necessary to constant consume 'Yer Favourite Lyrics' thread. You have about half of the replies...about that but I aint checking
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
yeah what ever mate.
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:51
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ive seen the lyrics ones he has posted. I only post what really mean something to me. Else id post on there all the time. There is fave lyrics and theres bumping up ya word count. Not that been on the top posters board changes ya life,

Crackhead take it easy in there!
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Insert Gently"
zxv wrote:
> yeah what ever mate.

ZXV = CRACKHEAD = JUST AS ANNOYING
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Yet another pointless thread, well done
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Anonymous wrote:
> Yet another pointless thread, well done

My views on you for creating this thread (and in general) are "complete and utter idiot, devoid of any of the signs which would normally point towards a 'brain' and that you are a cretin who seeks acceptance by trying to 'troll' other users in order to make yourself look big."

And criticising someone else for making a pointless thread inside this one? Ahahahahaha. Can you say "irony"?
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
So you acuse him of spamming yet even now your spamming yourself? Keep your opinions to yoursefl as no-one wants them anyway.
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Damn beat me to it.
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> Yet another pointless thread, well done
>
> My views on you for creating this thread (and in general) are
> "complete and utter idiot, devoid of any of the signs which
> would normally point towards a 'brain' and that you are a cretin who
> seeks acceptance by trying to 'troll' other users in order to make
> yourself look big."
>
> And criticising someone else for making a pointless thread inside
> this one? Ahahahahaha. Can you say "irony"?

Sorry but was getting p!ssed off

P.S. Couldn't give two f**ks what you think of me, youre just a name on my computer screen
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Then why reply to his post?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.