GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rafa Benitez smokes Crack!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 18:52
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3909405.stm[/URL]

Rafael Benitez described Liverpool's strikeforce as the best in England after officially unveiling new signing Djibril Cisse.
"I think we have the best forward line in the Premiership," he said.

"We have Cisse, Michael Owen, Milan Baros and Florent Sinama Pongolle, and they'll all want to play this season.

An uncontrollable drug habit can be the nasser hussein look-a-likes only possible excuse

um:

Owen
Cisse
Baros
Pongolle

Um:

Kezman
Drogba
Crespo
Forsell
Mutu
Gudjohnsen
Robben
Cole

Tough one!

all ours and far superior (even if we have chosen to loan a couple out cos we can't accomodate them all)!

Man utd can give you a run too, but you'd probably just edge it

Back to your Crack Pipe Rafa.......
Fri 23/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
I am so pleased with how the squad has been purged thats worth 5 players being signed to me. Hasselbaink, Melchiot, Gronkjaer, petit and a few others were all excellent players but it would have screwed us over trying to accomodate them all.

Your midfield is very strong, i was just saying it could be pretty lethal with a couple more players. (and with biscan, diao et al leaving)
Fri 23/07/04 at 14:33
Regular
He hasn't exactly purged the Chelsea squad? Everyone who left was going to leave anyway, weren't they? With the exception of Crespo.

We've got a good midfield, except for Hamann. Danny Murphy is good when he's not being f**ked about, Harry Kewell is third only to Duff and Giggs if he stops sulking like an Aussie brat, and...er...Rafa somehow has faith in Biscan. Not sure how. Le Tallec might be a more regular option this season. We just need one more! One, that's all I'm asking for!

We should poach Joe Cole :)
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:52
Regular
you need at least 3 more players who are solid. the defence will hold but would looki infinitely better with another top CB. 2 middys won't go amiss either.

Just got to pray benitez has the balls to do what mourinho has done and purge the squad. in my mind playing with a barebones squad is preferable to playing some complete crap every couple of games.
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:24
Regular
Hmm, I'm a bit worried about our defence, even if Sami stays, and our midfield sans Stevie had the mentality and pace of, well, a Spurs midfield....

...Just as well we've got the best strikers in the Premiership then :)
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
hohohoho. I like a manager with a sense of humour! Bit harsh to get biscans hopes up though!
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:20
Regular
Igor Biscan, the mainstay of our midfield? Rafa may be on that crack after all.

[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N145435040723-0812.htm[/URL]
Thu 22/07/04 at 01:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Of course it is!

....( *ahem* I lie, it's Bud Ice, but it was the only bottle-type in the fridge)
Thu 22/07/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ashley wrote:

> Still your more than welcome in here, and i actually quite like your
> banter most of the time, but seriously guys we don't need to form
> some ghetto rival gangs in the sports forum.

*Puts away his Diablos jacket*

Just when i thought i'd finally have a chance to wear it as well. Darn
Thu 22/07/04 at 01:01
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> No problem ma man, I'm in amidst having a swift lager right now

--

Best be Carlsberg, or I'll be visiting your house to de-leg you any time soon.
Thu 22/07/04 at 01:01
Regular
Heh, just done a topic saying just that. Go read.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.