GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I-Robot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 21:03
Regular
I saw it on Friday in the US.
T'was pretty good.

There was some cool bullettime slow-mo with a shotgun.
And that's all I can remember.
And a lot of jokes in it.
A LOT.

Not "Why did the chicken cross the road" shiznit like that.
But: "You're a genius."
"I know"

And one liners.
Lots.

ool action though.
With ROBOTS!
Wed 21/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
They should have let Jazzy Jeff play the robot, or at least voice it :D
Wed 21/07/04 at 10:25
Regular
But no Jazzy Jeff either. This is a let-down.
Wed 21/07/04 at 02:55
Regular
$8 of that 52 million is mine.
Fiends!

Good film though.
Like, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good.

And no human like robots coming from the future to kill the person who in the end destroyas them.
Nope.
Tue 20/07/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Apparently, this has taken more money than Spider-Man 2 in it's
> release over in the States.

This week it has but Spider-Man 2 is a few weeks old. Spider-Man 2 opened with a weekend total of nearly $116 million, where as I-Robot opened the weekend with just over $52 million. Spider-Man 2 did open in the week so the total from the opening (Wednesday) to the weekend was just over $180 million, which is pretty good considering it opened on a holiday weekend.
Tue 20/07/04 at 07:15
Regular
Apparently, this has taken more money than Spider-Man 2 in it's release over in the States.

Tempted to 'acquire' it, but I won't - I saved myself for Spidey 2, I'll save myself for this :D
Tue 20/07/04 at 07:13
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> It looked pretty good but then again, it looks like a dodgey rip-off
> of Terminator.

Never compared it to that myself - I always saw it as a 'Live Action' adaptation/rip-off of the Renaissance chapters of Animatrix...
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mattributé wrote:
> This all smells very much of wild wild west.

Break out before you get bum rushed!
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Damarus wrote:
> It looked pretty good but then again, it looks like a dodgey rip-off
> of Terminator.

Not the same kind of story is it
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
This all smells very much of wild wild west.
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:49
Regular
It looked pretty good but then again, it looks like a dodgey rip-off of Terminator.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.