GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reports coming in that Newcastle......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Reports from sky sports saying Newcastle have signed Kluivert on a 1 year loan deal with an option to buy once loan deal expires. Yes!
Tue 20/07/04 at 08:36
Regular
"Don't let me down"
He may be able to go on loan if he hasn't signed the release papers yet, unsire if he has or not, but if not then it makes sense what the spanish press are saying about loaning then out and paying half his wages. That's the only way this story makes sense as would have another year on his contract.
Tue 20/07/04 at 00:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"...will stop him dribbling on his keyboard and trying to eat the screen."
"Is his father loaning him out as a manwhore?"

Genius, all of it.
Tue 20/07/04 at 00:30
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Can the press not work out that a player cannot go on loan from no
> club? Is his father loaning him out as a manwhore?

They think he's still at Barcelona somehow.
Mon 19/07/04 at 23:45
Regular
Can the press not work out that a player cannot go on loan from no club? Is his father loaning him out as a manwhore?
Mon 19/07/04 at 23:35
Regular
Tonights Evening Standard also reported about Kluivert going on loan.. but he's a free agent now?!
Mon 19/07/04 at 23:31
Regular
[URL]http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,10190296-23210,00.html[/URL]

and here [URL]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/96494/1/.html[/URL]

strange...
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> If it hasn't already been said...
>
> Kluivert was released. Therefore it is not possible for him to be
> loaned.
>
>
> Muh, it had.

--

I think he needs it said many a-time before his mother will stop him dribbling on his keyboard and trying to eat the screen.
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:11
Regular
Erm there's nothing about Kluivert on skysports you twonk.
Newcastle page here: [URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/football/premiership/newcastle[/URL]
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
kevstar wrote:
> he*d
> Dyk*r

Ahaha.
Mon 19/07/04 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If it hasn't already been said...

Kluivert was released. Therefore it is not possible for him to be loaned.

Muh, it had.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.