GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reports coming in that Newcastle......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Reports from sky sports saying Newcastle have signed Kluivert on a 1 year loan deal with an option to buy once loan deal expires. Yes!
Wed 21/07/04 at 19:43
Regular
lol, oh well we can but try!

Clive has signed for the barcodes on a three year deal too!

EDIT: lightning quick from me too: lol
Wed 21/07/04 at 18:11
Regular
Yeah, you've got a long way to go before that wit kicks in ;)
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:30
Regular
reports coming in that newcastle...............

has gone a record 3 seconds with out a burgalry, rape or murder.
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:11
Regular
He was coming on a loan, a 1 year trial but with the loan of Viana in the bag for over a month now they decided to get him on a full contract.
Wed 21/07/04 at 16:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
[URL]http://www.football365.com/news/story_119601.shtml[/URL]

There. A three-year deal on a free transfer. None of this rubbish about a loan.
Tue 20/07/04 at 15:13
Regular
Sucking my thumb? What? I'm bored of you now.
Tue 20/07/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Stryke wrote:
> Muuuh, watching your finger excretion on my screen is making my head
> hurt. All the reports were that Barcelona let Kluivert go, along with
> Cocu, Reizegier and Overmars. As in let go from their club, viz, no
> longer part of.
>
> And what's with the R you insist on attaching to my nick? Just
> because the R is next to the E doesn't mean you have to swat it with
> your mitt.
Err, sorry can't help it, but it was you! letting your mouth go bieng so full of yourself, thinking you know everything. As for me I was just stating what was in the reports I heard. Stryke - does that make you feel better? I bet your sucking your thumb right now are you?
Tue 20/07/04 at 14:15
Regular
Muuuh, watching your finger excretion on my screen is making my head hurt. All the reports were that Barcelona let Kluivert go, along with Cocu, Reizegier and Overmars. As in let go from their club, viz, no longer part of.

And what's with the R you insist on attaching to my nick? Just because the R is next to the E doesn't mean you have to swat it with your mitt.
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Don't let me down"
More news coming in Newcastle finally tie up the signing of Barcelona's Dutch international Patrick Kluivert in the next 48 hours.If United are convinced Kluivert will be fully committed then they will be picking up an excellent signing for 12 months, with the option to buy the striker after that initial loan period.

They have already come to an agreement with Barcelona, who have consented to paying a percentage of Kluivert's wages, and nothing now should hold up the deal.

This is from the Evening Chronicle, and is the local paper I trust most for official info, sounds like stryker was wrong.
Tue 20/07/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Looks like speeds of to Bolton

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.