GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what are the few items you would want to save if your house was on fire !?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/07/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Nocturne"
everyone has a special item photos .letters ect what would you save in acatastrophic fluke like ahouse fire ect?
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:00
Regular
Your mum.

Actually, I don't think there's anything I'd be that fussed about. It'd be quite nice to see it all go up in flames, a real weight off my back (assuming I had insurance!)

So yeah, chuck your mum back on the bar-b
Sun 18/07/04 at 15:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
This came up a month or so ago if I remember.

I'd probably grab photos of my grandpa, and this letter he wrote to me ages ago, I'm all sentimental like that. If I could rip it out fast enough I'd take my hard drive from my PC, and my middle draw from my bedside table which has pictures of me and my friends, and stuff I've got about to with people in the past.

Oh, and possibly the 17" TFT monitor I'm looking at right now, but that would only be if I was some kind of super quick, super strong person who could also withstand the 10/15 metre fall from my bedroom window with all this stuff intact.
Sun 18/07/04 at 14:53
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
How many questions can you ask!?
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Nocturne"
yes computers with all your personal details and cd roms .floppy discs
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Nocturne"
yes of course people and animals come first
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Family and cats would be the first thing thought of. I know they're not an item, but!
Cigar box which keeps old photos, letters and bank stuff.
Videocamera.

This thread feels like bad luck. Sink! *touches wood*
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Bicycle"
People.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Laptop.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Nocturne"
everyone has a special item photos .letters ect what would you save in acatastrophic fluke like ahouse fire ect?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.