GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/07/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Might seem a little silly to most but to those who are regualr drinkers I have a question.

When you go to the pub and have a beer what size is it?
Ie bottle/pint/half pint/glass?
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oh, if you're feeling ultra cheap:

Don't eat anything all day and also chew chewing gum for about 3 hours before you go out.

You will get wasted incredibly easily.

It completely took me by surprise when I found that out!

Never got so wasted that I don't forget the night though, and never get headaches in the morning. I did feel quite sick though after one night, just thinking of one shot I had made me feel sick.

In fact, thinking about it now makes me feel sick!
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:40
Regular
I hate beer,lager and bitter it all tastes the same and sick.I prefer vodka drinks myself!
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
only sometimes?
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thats what I thought.

Was out on a stag night last week and a few of the other guys were from Down south somewhere and there were a couple of foreigners.

At the start someone said "How much beer can most of you drink?"

Guys were saying stuff like "8-9 or so"

Then when they got in the pithers and the pint glasses a few started going on about how in their local pubs it always half pints and nobody could surely drink 8 - 9 pints on a night out.

How wrong they were.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I don't do beer/bitter/cider or any of that crap.

I hate it, don't go on about how I'll like it if I drink enough because I won't. Don't even start on this acquired taste nonsense!

I only really like Vodka + Lemonade/Orange and all the silly girls alcopops. I'm not complaining however, at £1 a bottle/single + mixer on student nights you can have a great night on a tenner sometimes!
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:34
Regular
pint everywhere in pretty much every club near me.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
i have no standard. Pint. of. Whatever.

Cider.

Arrrrrrrr.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Don't really mean "What do you drink"

More - what is standard in your pub for a beer when you were to ask for one.

Just here its pints but I know of a few folk who say that they always have half pints.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cider.

arrrrr.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm a Breezer man...

*Limps wrist*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.