GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"U.S. to invade Iran?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This came up in conversation today, apparently there was something about the possibility of this happening in the Independent. Searched their website, but couldn't find anything - anyone got any info?
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:38
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
I've never said Bush want to have war with them. I said they have the power to treaten other nation. Anyway their poor nation still using cart for transport and not yet advance.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes, I said they are. Kashmir and all that.

But why would Bush want to nark them off?
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Have you heard of the "India-Pakistan Wars", name given to the series of conflicts between India and Pakistan since 1947, when the Indian subcontinent was partitioned and the two countries became independent of Great Britain. The most violent outbreaks came in 1947–48, 1965, and 1971. The roots of the conflicts lie in the hostility between Hindus and Muslims and, initially, in the disposition of self-governing princely states. Now tell me If they are a tender nation.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pakistan is a slightly touchy area. Not an 'axis of evil' nation.

India/Pakistan is a tinderbox.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Pakistan has been making nuclear weapons for 15 years, they have the weapons and the army to treaten other nation. they have over 600,000 forces on their desposal thats three times as much as England.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Insert Gently"
zxv wrote:
> Bush have enough power to take the whole world if he wants to.
> Probably China is the closest superpower nation that is feared by the
> U.S. right now. Other nation that is a treat the U.S. is north Korea
> and Pakistan. Cuba and Russia is slow decreasing it's power due to
> lack of money and advances.

Pakistan...didn't know that
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Bush have enough power to take the whole world if he wants to. Probably China is the closest superpower nation that is feared by the U.S. right now. Other nation that is a treat the U.S. is north Korea and Pakistan. Cuba and Russia is slow decreasing it's power due to lack of money and advances.
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just like the Afghanistan conflict was going to cause a holy war, just like the Iraq conflict was going to cause a holy war?

Doubt it will happen. Bush has already taken a hammering over Iraq not even he can be dumb enough to go invading someone else so soon. Although hopefully it won't be too long now until he's booted out so he may want to play with his toys before they're taken away from him.
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
that's all lies. Iran has been treatend by Irac for 20 years, they are a country that has suffer alot from wars. U.S. has no right to make war with other arab country if they did it will cause the holywar(world war 3). I do believe Syria should be look at, it has been a country that create terrorist.
Sat 17/07/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
After Iraq, I doubt it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.