GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"U.S. to invade Iran?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This came up in conversation today, apparently there was something about the possibility of this happening in the Independent. Searched their website, but couldn't find anything - anyone got any info?
Mon 19/07/04 at 13:59
"Was UW."
Why not help the countries rather than invade them. I mean, the US has already got enough trouble on Iraq. I would guess that they are more concerned on making up another excuse for the war on Iraq rather than getting rid of the Iraqi rebels/Al-Qaeda and restore peace within the Arab nations.

UW.
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
what..
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
zxv wrote:
> lol... acually Zulu is in south west africa, and where talking about
> the arab nation.

Mmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh.
Changed name, but still as retarded.
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
monkey_man wrote:

It's because Micheal Caine paid them in wrist watches to be in Zulu
that they've taken the technology from that and developed it into a
nuclear weapon!!!!!9/11!!!!four

lol... acually Zulu is in south west africa, and where talking about the arab nation.
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> part of the reason they've
> gotten so dangerous is because of the attitude of "who cares if
> little brown men attack each other; they practically only use sticks
> and stone", then lo and behold they develop nukes.

It's because Micheal Caine paid them in wrist watches to be in Zulu that they've taken the technology from that and developed it into a nuclear weapon!!!!!9/11!!!!four
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
I never knew that Iran has oil, I know that Bahrain, Dubaii and Saudia has
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hold up a second here...

zxv; you seem to think that any nation not in Europe, the US, or Australia, is some sort of ultra deprived nation of beggars where the people live in mud *&*)ing huts. Iran is one of the richest nations on earth, thanks in part to oil revenue, but also thanks to the fact that they have one of the best educations to offer; something that not even the religious fanaticism of Khomenie was able to (or even wanted to) quash. They're a little beyond your seeming image of there having a bunch of comedy scientists banging atoms together to see what'll happen.

As for them having nukes; they're quite possibly developing them, and who could blame them? The message from the US seems to be that if you actually have WMD, you're safe (worked for north korea), and if you don't, then you're screwed (as Saddam could testify). The US are just a little ticked off cos Iran fed the US a load of false intel via a guy named Chalabi. If they could get away with shoving Iran around, I think they would (or rather, the Republican government would). As is, they know they'd be on their own in any action against them cos the UK have fairly good relations with Iran.

India and Pakistan are far too busy threatening each other to be a major threat to any other nation, but part of the reason they've gotten so dangerous is because of the attitude of "who cares if little brown men attack each other; they practically only use sticks and stone", then lo and behold they develop nukes.

This whole attitude of assuming asian and middle eastern nations are living in the middle ages kinda bugs...
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Hedfix wrote:
> Mabye I'm wrong but aren't Iran supposed to have nuclear weapons?

I don't think or maybe they have, but they have no money to support such a weapons unless they are supported by another nation, which I doubt it.
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:44
Regular
I heard about this too.

Bush said that although he'd 'intervein' in Iran if re-elected, he wouldn't go to war with them Iraq style.
He'd be looking at supporting insurgence within Iran. I assume this'd be financially, potentially militarily (though in a more limited manner) and diplomatically.

However, if you were an informed insurgent in Iran, who knew anything of the US's track record on supporting such actions, I really doubt you'd trust Bush.
Sun 18/07/04 at 08:37
Regular
"8==="
Mabye I'm wrong but aren't Iran supposed to have nuclear weapons?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.