GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my boyfriends just brought me a mac flurry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 20:48
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
yum yum is strawberry dream i really love my boyfriend what is the best thing your boyfriend or girlfriend has done for you
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:51
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Um... Ok...
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:39
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
oh word get ret dead said fred ned yet and clare izac up down hat jed frat cat bat new vet sky box cad f##k s#it b#tch w##k gay camp op net rat hamster jenny chloe daisy lavender ox eye daisy rose lilly calla lilly bird eye i can't think of many more slap hit whake do you think thats enough
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
You have to post 10,000 words
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:28
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
how do you get to be a newbie or a reg
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Just over a month.. thirty eight days to be precise
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:26
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
how long have you been going on this website
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ok if we are being serious the best thing that my fianceé did for me was to move in with me.. If we are on about material things.. had to be my engagement ring.. Or quite possibley paying for our wedding in Antigua this September, or buying our first house together.
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:10
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
it's not the best thing he has done for me the best thing was my birthday present (last years) it was a heart shaped box full of my favourite chocolates and anougher good thing he has done for me is when we where on a hack my horses bridle broke so he gave me his and road just useing his feet and the horses mane (you have to use your feet to gide a horse)
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:10
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
it's not the best thing he has done for me the best thing was my birthday present (last years) it was a heart shaped box full of my favourite chocolates and anougher good thing he has done for me is when we where on a hack my horses bridle broke so he gave me his and road just useing his feet and the horses mane (you have to use your feet to gide a horse)
Sun 18/07/04 at 08:55
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
tiptopb###h wrote:
> yum yum is strawberry dream i really love my boyfriend what is the
> best thing your boyfriend or girlfriend has done for you

How long have you two been together.. If its not very long its sweet.. However if its over say 6 months.. You should try for bigger and better things :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.