GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baldy Crystal Maze Presenter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Notable"
hehe
Tue 20/07/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
No hes still around.. i think.. But then again he might not
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Didnt he die of cancer?
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
So how does it work then - is it comparable with the TV show at all?
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Richard O Brien.. I loved his Mumsy in the medeival world.. She was really freaky... I so loved that programme i tried to get on the kids episode of them. However i didnt :o(
Sun 18/07/04 at 11:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
fiƒi[oV] wrote:
> EDIT - Er, I'm Grix, not feef

I'M grix (along with about 4340 other wannabes.
Sun 18/07/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Edgy wrote:

"One good thing about Wales - the Crystal Maze attraction was in Pembrokeshire - where you could have a go yourself. Not sure if it's still there though."

Yup, it's still there, I work in it. It's rubbish though, the mole game has died, and not all the screens work.

I did the climbing the rope game, but I did it too fast and it told me I cheated. It's really terrible. In fact, tradition has it that I'll be going around it drunk on Wednesday dressed as a Blues Brother.

EDIT - Er, I'm Grix, not feef.
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Colourless"
I was just thinking bout him actually.

EDIT: Woah, that one sounded better in my head....
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:29
Regular
The problem with ed tudor pole was that he tried to much to be Richard O'brien. Just nicked all his mannerisms and wasn't cool enough.
Sat 17/07/04 at 20:42
Regular
*tries to slap screen*
Sat 17/07/04 at 20:41
Regular
"^_^"
[URL]http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/programmes/c/crystal_maze/crystaldoor.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.