GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally some Forest sense"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Turns out this summer we're going to be doing some wheeling and dealing. Apparantly we should be bringing back Marlon Harewood from those thieves West Ham, we should also sign Leon Osman from Everton. We appear to be signing/signed Paul Gerard - the goalkeeper from Everton and encouragingly we are saying to clubs like Tottenham you can't have Andy Reid for less than £10 million and asking for similarly high prices for players like Michael Dawson and David Johnson, both players in high demand. Also, we should be signing Matt Spring from Luton.

Bring back Harewood I say!

If we do, we're sure to look threatening up front once more.
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
Turns out this summer we're going to be doing some wheeling and dealing. Apparantly we should be bringing back Marlon Harewood from those thieves West Ham, we should also sign Leon Osman from Everton. We appear to be signing/signed Paul Gerard - the goalkeeper from Everton and encouragingly we are saying to clubs like Tottenham you can't have Andy Reid for less than £10 million and asking for similarly high prices for players like Michael Dawson and David Johnson, both players in high demand. Also, we should be signing Matt Spring from Luton.

Bring back Harewood I say!

If we do, we're sure to look threatening up front once more.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:08
Regular
You'll only get promoted if you somehow send subliminal messages to the board. Go on, practise saying "Sign El-Hadji Diouf" in a hypno-voice. Go on.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:16
Regular
Why would we need Diouf? Harewood and Johnson are the best partnership in England, outside the Premiership.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:18
Regular
There's room in ANY team for Diouf. He can play anywhere. ANYWHERE. It's only because he's such a good sport that he let Benitez into Anfield. He was offered player-manager, you know. And the captaincy.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:22
Regular
Is he your uncle or something?
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:25
Regular
No, I am not nor have I ever been El-Hadji Diouf. He just has the immense charisma to sweep me onto his bandwagon.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets World Player of the Year this season. In fact, the Pool can probably afford to play a 7 man team as long as El is there.

Please sign him.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:32
Regular
I can only persume you are intoxicated.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:35
Regular
Intoxicated? Only by the aura of Diouf.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:11
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Stryke wrote:
> No, I am not nor have I ever been El-Hadji Diouf. He just has the
> immense charisma to sweep me onto his bandwagon.
>
> Wouldn't be surprised if he gets World Player of the Year this
> season. In fact, the Pool can probably afford to play a 7 man team as
> long as El is there.
>
> Please sign him.

But he has such an excellent scoring record - isn't it 4 in 60 games or something like that. I'm surprised Man City aren't in the hunt - they could partner him with Wiltord....now that would be an attack to be feared!

GL
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:52
Regular
With Paul Konchesky bombing up the flanks from deep and Bosvelt bossing the midfield! What a team.

Can they avoid relegation this season? Only if Macca plays to his best. We love you, Macca, dirty Spanish gits that stole you from me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.