GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally some Forest sense"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Turns out this summer we're going to be doing some wheeling and dealing. Apparantly we should be bringing back Marlon Harewood from those thieves West Ham, we should also sign Leon Osman from Everton. We appear to be signing/signed Paul Gerard - the goalkeeper from Everton and encouragingly we are saying to clubs like Tottenham you can't have Andy Reid for less than £10 million and asking for similarly high prices for players like Michael Dawson and David Johnson, both players in high demand. Also, we should be signing Matt Spring from Luton.

Bring back Harewood I say!

If we do, we're sure to look threatening up front once more.
Sun 18/07/04 at 11:41
Regular
didn't matt spring sign for Leeds about 3 weeks ago?
Sun 18/07/04 at 11:38
Regular
Welsh_Bloke wrote:
> Is Macca actally doing anything these days?

--

Wondering why he left sunny Madrid, were all he had to do is watch Zidane play and pick up 100 grand a week, for rainy Manchester, about 1 grand a week and the chance to play with Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Sun 18/07/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I seriously hope for Forest that he does.. AS you could do with some one decent up front.. Harewood hasnt done much for West Ham though.. But if he does come back to Forest.. Heopfully he would go back to his old ways
Sun 18/07/04 at 10:13
Regular
Seems unlikely at the moment - but it could happen.
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:25
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Turns out this summer we're going to be doing some wheeling and
> dealing. Apparantly we should be bringing back Marlon Harewood from
> those thieves West Ham,

According to my other half whos a Forest lad through and through until he moved to Peterborough.. They wont being back marlon.
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hopefully you wont sell Micheal Dawson... *Crosses fingers* He could do with a couple more years at Forest..As technically he's still learning
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:10
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> FF we got you in a friendly not too long from now. Then we'll show you
> how to play football.

Like how we showed you to take penalties back in '96?
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
FF we got you in a friendly not too long from now. Then we'll show you how to play football.
Sun 18/07/04 at 00:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is Macca actally doing anything these days?
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:08
Regular
The GingerLord wrote:

>
> Ah yes, I'd forgotten about Macca - the only professional footballer
> unable to kick a ball straight over a distance of more than two feet
>
> GL

--

Let's have less of the Macca-bashing. Him and Redknapp were gods before Real Madrid and Louise respectively. I'll let Redknapp off, Louise is a valid excuse to abandon Liverpool. But Macca? £100,000 a week or playing with Stevie and Mikey every week.

Dirty Macca. I still love him though.

Macca can, Macca can, Macca can.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.