GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BB5 VICTOR OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 12:08
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Please for the LOVE OF EVERYTHING... PLEASE VOTE FOR VICTOR!!!!

Evict this prat NOW!!! We may never get another chance to get this frickin t**t out. Remember everything that he has done... Remember his up himself rheotric that he spews out in the Diary Room about how f**king great he is... Remember the way he reacted when Michelle and Emma came back into the house and how violent he was... Remember how many times he has broken the rules and NOT BEEN PUNISHED!!!!

Also remember that as soon as he has spoken with Davina on Friday night, he HAS to go and speak to the Police about what happened on "Fight Night"!

Come on people... Victor NEEDS to go. Jason will be gone soon after as will Ahmed. They can wait for another week... Can you imagine HOW he will act if he avoids eviction this time? He will be SOOOOOOOOO arrogant and obnoxious - You have seen how he has been in the Diary Room and when he is with J and Ahmed... He will be 100 times worse. He will lord it over the others and think he is untouchable. Do you really want to watch that for another 3 or 4 weeks!!!

VICTOR OUT!!!! You know it makes sense!!!

The phone number to call is 09011 214 412
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:27
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
True she shouldnt have smoked nearly 200 in three weeks.. so i agree its her own fault
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:25
Regular
Yeah, I get that but Nadia shouldn't have started smoking in the first place. And she knew that she was gonna have a lack of cigarettes if she went into the house and yet she whines about it!
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
*shuts up* But it depends on how long you smoked.. I smoked on and off for 6 years.. and didnt want to quit! but i did.. and its really really hard to
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
Cong_Woman wrote:
> Well if youve never smoked you cant really comment.. :P

But I have smoked, so I can comment :P
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Well if youve never smoked you cant really comment.. :P But i admit no one should
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:20
Regular
I don't care if she's suffering. Her own fault for starting to smoke in the first place.
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
:| Noooo they couldnt do that.. I know what shes going through.. without having any cigarettes.. i was like that when i was quitting.

Its either going to be her or Dan..
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:16
Regular
She better not win! Big Brother should forbid cigarettes from the house!
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lipe.. Shes going to win :P
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:13
Regular
I hope everyone nominates Nadia! She'll run ount of cigarretes and everyone will hate and then put her up for eviction! MUWAHAHA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.