GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how many forums/chats do you go on"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 15:03
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
cheat planet
ad horse
this one
ad horse chat room
squeaky pigs rescue
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:10
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
@ng3l wrote:
> I dont really bother with my msn anymore. Dont get me wrong the few
> people on there are fantastic, but my conversation lacks alot.

There are about 50 people on mine... I know them all, but I only talk to about 10 of them. I don't actually type, I use webcam and mic, so can actually pretend to have a propa convo.

But i really dislike webcams, cos girls are soo voyeuristic sometimes.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
WoopWoop wrote:
> i only use this one actually, aside from MSN Messenger. But I only
> have people I know on that and it aint much fun.

I dont really bother with my msn anymore. Dont get me wrong the few people on there are fantastic, but my conversation lacks alot.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ukchatforums is the one i put the most effort into so its the only one worth a mention.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:00
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
i only use this one actually, aside from MSN Messenger. But I only have people I know on that and it aint much fun.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Aside from UKChatforums, I don't really chat online much. I've used the GodFart BBS a couple of times, but I really don't have the time to use several.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:24
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
iFriends
X-Chat
FreeBabes 0906 839393
DirtyHouseWives
and.... This 1!
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:03
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
cheat planet
ad horse
this one
ad horse chat room
squeaky pigs rescue

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.