GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pointless Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 14:34
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Ok, I'm new. So I guess I'll join in with this common thread topic:

"Pointless"
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:36
Regular
It's not the actuall job thats pointless its more the fact i do nto like working even though i am good at what i do (even if i do say so myself), When me and the wife have kids i want to be the house hubby.

Colin
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My partner is an IT support Officer. His job is to go round all the doctors surgerys in N.E Lincs. If there is a problem with there Pc's he repairs them and all that. He does System set ups and loads more other stuff. Not quite sure on the details like.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:25
Regular
My Actual title is IT Insurance Evaluator\Repairs, When one of you guys "accidently" drop your computers down the stair or "accidently" run your computer over with you steamrollers they end up with me and i spec them up and suggest what componants are needed to repair said system units or notebooks, if the insurance company decides they want to repair unit instead of replacing i will repair the system unit or notebook. i also sit on my buttocks most of the day surfing the net (which i can do at home)

Colin
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
AMD_MAN wrote:
> I do 8 hours of a pointless thing everyday...............Yep you got
> it
>
>
> WORK!
>
> I hate working.
>
> Colin

What is it you do?
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:18
Regular
I do 8 hours of a pointless thing everyday...............Yep you got it

WORK!

I hate working.

Colin
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:36
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Ooo, what is the most pointless thing anyone has done?

I once spent 12 hours replacing a fan and attaching a cooling air duct and fan onto a heatsink, only to have my CPU temperatures rise 2oC and then replacing the old fan.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:34
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
This is pointless...
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
A pointless thread, no doubt it will turn in to an interesting hot topic some where down the line.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:30
Regular
Bumfluff
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Sports Car

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.