GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 12:17
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
i have had 5 boyfriends
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
WoopWoop wrote:

> uuhhhh... wat? You mean finding someone that you'd always like and
> always love, etc?

Yeah something like that. I've had several exs who told me they couldn't live without me but they're all still very much alive, either with girlfriends or wives, walking around okay.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:53
Regular
WoopWoop wrote:
> AMD_MAN wrote:
> (unless the wife has some friends who are up for
> it, if you know what i mean ;)
>
> 3-Somes? They aint much fun actually, unless the women are
> lesbians... not that I would know.

3-somes are great, not to great if the ladys are both lesbo's though as you wont get much of a look in, im game for anything though but i doupt the wife is, also i live in essex so finding sexual partners is not a hard thing and has never been ;)

Colin
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:51
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
@ng3l wrote:
> Yeah i really think she is, he just shows more of an interest deep
> down i still think she loves her Ex.

After having 2 kids and 7 years with him, she should do.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
WoopWoop wrote:

> But basically, she's just getting married for the sake of it then?

Yeah i really think she is, he just shows more of an interest deep down i still think she loves her Ex.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Actually finding someone you couldn't live without is easier than
> finding someone who you could live with for life.

uuhhhh... wat? You mean finding someone that you'd always like and always love, etc?
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
WoopWoop wrote:
> and I'd know I couldn't live without this person.

Actually finding someone you couldn't live without is easier than finding someone who you could live with for life.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:47
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
@ng3l wrote:
> I agree with you on that WoopWoop, my sister is getting married in
> november. Personally i think she has rushed it as she has been with
> him just over a month. She was out with his mate who she was with for
> 7 years and has 2 kids to him. He wasnt all that fussed on the
> marrige thing so i think she is just rushed into it because he is
> into the marrige thing. If you get what i mean.

Yeah, I do get what you mean... 1 month? Thats like my shortest relationship in recent years apart from some girl who dumped me cos she cudn't get through on the phone after 1 week. I wouldn't even consider it unless it'd been a year or so and I'd know I couldn't live without this person.

But basically, she's just getting married for the sake of it then?
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I agree with you on that WoopWoop, my sister is getting married in november. Personally i think she has rushed it as she has been with him just over a month. She was out with his mate who she was with for 7 years and has 2 kids to him. He wasnt all that fussed on the marrige thing so i think she is just rushed into it because he is into the marrige thing. If you get what i mean.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:45
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
AMD_MAN wrote:
> (unless the wife has some friends who are up for
> it, if you know what i mean ;)

3-Somes? They aint much fun actually, unless the women are lesbians... not that I would know.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:44
Regular
Marriage isnt all that bad but in the end it is just some paperwork and a few really good Pi** up's, it does not change anything just seals yor fate for you that you will probably never jump bones with another women again (unless the wife has some friends who are up for it, if you know what i mean ;)

Colin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.