GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider-Man 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 00:12
Regular
*Holds her ticket...ok not a ticket but the credit card she used on movietickets.com to buy a ticket*

Oooo!!
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:02
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE!

What really stunk about it was the commercials for it showed him telling MJ that he is spiderman, so it ruined the story for you.
Fri 16/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
"everyone says it"
Just got back from watching it.

Superb film, with excellent heroic moments in it. Much better than the first film. Dr Oc ruled as well...

'I shall not die a monster!'

oh yeaahhh
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:15
Regular
Peter Parker IS a geek who rides a moped and gets pushed about. Get McG to direct Spiderman if you want non-stop action.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I think Sam Raimi has been very brave in casting two basic unknowns in such eventually important roles...if he intends to have any continuty to the series (and assuming he intends to use them) then he has Mr Nobodies lined up for Lizard and Man-Wolf.
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:08
Regular
"^_^"
codename: 47 wrote:
> I enjoyed the fight scenes much more compared to the first film. I
> don't think Spider-man got enough screen time, it focused far too
> much on Peter. I also didn't like the vast amount of unmaksing,
> Spider-man just doesn't look right without his mask.

Exactly, there's alot of time all about Peter and his bloody annoying love hurts crap. He didnt really save many lives, i was expecting an amazing openeing sequence to which we saw spiderman saving lives and preventing accidents in the city. But no, we have to see some geek riding the worst moped in history as he gets pushed about by random people......
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:01
Regular
"None Stored"
I enjoyed the fight scenes much more compared to the first film. I don't think Spider-man got enough screen time, it focused far too much on Peter. I also didn't like the vast amount of unmaksing, Spider-man just doesn't look right without his mask.
Fri 16/07/04 at 06:27
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Forget the game - once you've seen the trailer you know the story!

Yeah, I know the trailers are big giveaways, but the game has a load of spoilers in it. I'd elaborate, but I want to see the film first - in the hope that it's not as obvious.
Fri 16/07/04 at 00:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Parr wrote:
> It was bloody horrendous. Too slow, too weak for a super hero, where's
> all the "i'm so good crap" from the end of the first film
> gone

Were you at the same movie?

It was bloody MARVELlous. *Groan*. No but seriously, this is one of those occasions where the sequel was better than the original.
Fri 16/07/04 at 00:14
Regular
"^_^"
It was bloody horrendous. Too slow, too weak for a super hero, where's all the "i'm so good crap" from the end of the first film gone?
Thu 15/07/04 at 23:46
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> It's a shame the story has basically been given away to me by playing
> the game, but I still really wanna see it nonetheless!

Forget the game - once you've seen the trailer you know the story!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.