GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which sport do you hate the most"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 15:29
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
FOOTBALL it is soooooooo boreing it's just a load of men rolling around getting mucky it is not my idea of FUN!!!!!!
Thu 15/07/04 at 13:59
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Co©k Fighting.
Thu 15/07/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
*agrees with Lakers*
Thu 15/07/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Netball the poor cousin of Basketball. It's not a bloody sport, what is the point in a game where when you get the ball you have to stop?
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Better Than You"
Heh, not quite. If he said that to one of their faces he'd get battered.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:05
"LOLLERSKATES!"
okay thanks.
That bradley walsh phrase is:

"Rugby players are fat joggers in pants"
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got the results but I need a spare hour to type it up. I'm in a poker tournament in 5 minutes so I don't have the time at the moment. It will definitely be up today.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Whats that Bradley Walsh phrase about rugby?
Anyway GP, where is the f1 Race?
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
bigb#tch wrote:
> FOOTBALL it is soooooooo boreing it's just a load of men rolling
> around getting mucky it is not my idea of FUN!!!!!!

Isn't that male mud wrestling?

Anyway, unless you have tried playing football, you won't be able to appreciate it's ability to entertain.

I don't particularly like rugby. I've played it before and didn't like it and I don't like watching it. That's not to say it's not a good sport because some people enjoy it.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Er...No.
Croquet or Curling are the worst sports.
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:29
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
FOOTBALL it is soooooooo boreing it's just a load of men rolling around getting mucky it is not my idea of FUN!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.