GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions about Kill Bill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 00:31
Regular
I just got the Region 2 version of Kill Bill Volume 1 and I have some questions:

1- I saw in the trailer a Japanese old guy training the bride, but I didn't see that in the movie itself, why is that ? Was it removed ? Or was it only in the cinema version/Region 1 Version/Japanese version ? Or did they just decide to put in in Kill Bill Volume 2 (I haven't seen it yet ) ?
2- In a site that sells the Jap version of Kill Bill they said that it is the only version that includes the deleted scenes in the House of Blues, with decapitation and stuff like that, but I think that the european version included all these kinds of stuff, so is there really something else in the Jap version ?
3- When the picture turns black and white, is that a touch of art ? Or did they do that on purpose ? They also said that in the Jap version it will be in colour, so what's the story ?

I really hope someone answers these questions because they have been really bothering me, and in case you need it, here is a link that includes all the Jap version addies: [URL]http://www3.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=11364[/URL]
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:33
Regular
But there were already scenes like that anyway, why did they choose to delete some scenes, and not delete other scenes? The movie couldn't be more violent than the way they left it.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Silent Death wrote:
> mr sunday night wrote:
> the film would have been banned.
> That means that it wasn't a touch of art. Now why would they ban it ?

Because we live in a society where a pop star flashing a breast is seen as something that can destroy society and all it's wholesome values and send us all into anarchy. A bloodbath is going to attract slightly more attention from the stuck up censors
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:02
Regular
mr sunday night wrote:
> the film would have been banned.
That means that it wasn't a touch of art. Now why would they ban it ?
Wed 14/07/04 at 09:42
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
the jap version is slightly longer, also the house of blues fight is all in colour, the reason its black and white over here iss because the film would have been banned.
Wed 14/07/04 at 00:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
1 - The old guy you saw is in Kill Bill volume 2
2 - Deleted Scenes? No idea, dont worry though they will release a special edition Kill Bill soon with all the deleted scenes you could ask for.
3 - Yeah the black and white thing was something "artisitic" Tarantino thought he doing and apparently most of it is in colour in the Japanese version, crazy.
Wed 14/07/04 at 00:31
Regular
I just got the Region 2 version of Kill Bill Volume 1 and I have some questions:

1- I saw in the trailer a Japanese old guy training the bride, but I didn't see that in the movie itself, why is that ? Was it removed ? Or was it only in the cinema version/Region 1 Version/Japanese version ? Or did they just decide to put in in Kill Bill Volume 2 (I haven't seen it yet ) ?
2- In a site that sells the Jap version of Kill Bill they said that it is the only version that includes the deleted scenes in the House of Blues, with decapitation and stuff like that, but I think that the european version included all these kinds of stuff, so is there really something else in the Jap version ?
3- When the picture turns black and white, is that a touch of art ? Or did they do that on purpose ? They also said that in the Jap version it will be in colour, so what's the story ?

I really hope someone answers these questions because they have been really bothering me, and in case you need it, here is a link that includes all the Jap version addies: [URL]http://www3.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=11364[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.