GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Abduction"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 02:16
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I was wondering if anyone here has had an experience with E.Ts or been abducted? If so, would you mind sharing some of your experiences with me.

This is a serious discussion, so no time wasters please. Thanks for any input.
Tue 13/07/04 at 13:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ah, touche! :)
Tue 13/07/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
What makes you think that I haven't already done so and am just trying to get a broader range of people? ;^)
Tue 13/07/04 at 09:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Takenawa wrote:
> I don't really want to go into it on a public forum

so why not start your quest on a UFO forum as opposed to one run by a games store? ;)

yeah, the government are totally watching the SR boards... we're through the looking glass here people.

:)
Tue 13/07/04 at 03:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I had an encounter with an EBE a few months ago. I hadn't done anything to provoke it, I wasn't even interested in anything like that at the time. I can remember quite clearly what it looked like and what it was trying to communicate. I don't really want to go into it on a public forum, but if there is someone else with a similar encounter I would be happy to talk about it privately.
Tue 13/07/04 at 03:16
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
aRGH, please, i ask you to stop.
Tue 13/07/04 at 03:05
Regular
*whacks everyone with wet sardine*
Tue 13/07/04 at 03:03
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Tell us your story.
Tue 13/07/04 at 03:00
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> *whacks takenawa over with a keyboard*

Now why would you want to do a thing like that? ;)
Tue 13/07/04 at 02:59
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I know that state completely. In that state your mind analyses what's around it, sounds, shapes, objects and distorts them. Because you are not fully conscious ordinary objects become aliens, and a telephone becomes an evil laugh or something equally ridiculous. My experience was during full consciousness, so i'm almost certain that it was real. I used to be skeptic too, but that screwed my head around a couple of times. It changes you completely.
Tue 13/07/04 at 02:58
Regular
*whacks takenawa over with a keyboard*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.