GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"Abduction"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 02:16
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Posts: 1,039
I was wondering if anyone here has had an experience with E.Ts or been abducted? If so, would you mind sharing some of your experiences with me.

This is a serious discussion, so no time wasters please. Thanks for any input.
Thu 15/07/04 at 02:53
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Posts: 1,039
Colourless, I would be interested in your views on this subject >
Wed 14/07/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Colourless"
Posts: 4,345
Takenawa wrote:
> An EBE is an Extraterrestrial Biological Entity.

Well... I was close..... Meh.
Wed 14/07/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Posts: 1,039
He has a right to an opinion, and a right to disagree with mine. However, that doesn't give him the right to ridicule me. I am happy to have an intelligent debate with these people, but I will not put up with offesive behaviour. I hope you can understand that.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Posts: 5,795
Takenawa wrote:

I really do think it's quite sad that you can mock an opinion/ belief simply because you don't believe it.
------------

Hasn't he got a right to do that though? After all, "It's his opinion".
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Posts: 1,039
I'm not sure what you mean about Azul's post, I was referring to colourless' post, in which he mocked my opinion.

In response to what you believe about the Universe, I agree. But there are also many more possibilities such as other dimensions and time travel etc. Personally I don't believe that, but it may be possible. According to the string theory, there are more than 11 dimensions.
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Posts: 14,935
Why the negative response to Azul's post, he's only stated something which is a fact.

Anyway far as ET stuff goes, i haven't experienced it myself but i do believe in it all. I mean i find it hard to accept in a universe the size of Vanessa Feltz' ass this planet is the only one that has life on it.
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Posts: 1,039
Also, just to clear something up, I have never been probed in any way, and I don't know anyone else who has either. I think it's just your fantasies getting way out of hand. I really do think it's quite sad that you can mock an opinion/ belief simply because you don't believe it. I am an athiest, this doesn't give me the moral right to go and ridicule a christian for what they believe in.

If you are one of these people for a moment, consider this: If it is real, and people really have had contact/ been abducted, then you are helping to suppress the scientific truth about our world and what is happening on it. People don't want to talk about their experiences because they are either mocked, or associated with nutcases and hoaxers. This isn't always the case, I really think you should open your eyes, or don't bother replying to a thread like this.
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Posts: 1,039
Anyone who can think for themselves could see why it would be stupid to post my experiences on this forum with so many narrow minded fools on it. E.T. doesn't mean something 2 feet tall that looks like a heaped pile you nimrod, it means extra-terrerestrial. An EBE is an Extraterrestrial Biological Entity.

No, my experience didn't include missing time, but I think it's something that's quite common with people who believe that they have been abducted or the like. However, you say you had been to the pub, is it possible that you were simply very drunk and just fell into the ditch?
Wed 14/07/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Colourless"
Posts: 4,345
Azul wrote:
> Ooh, my apologies for stating a fact.
> He "completely dissed", and not to mention patronised, this
> person and their beliefs.

Yeh but Scotty..... You should have just insulted him then. Rather than putting others down as well.

But hey. This isn't the being a Christian thread. So let's go back to Stu's anal probes...
Wed 14/07/04 at 01:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Posts: 5,795
I can't help it if I never learn!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.