GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Find me a book?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I don't like to read.

Well sometimes I do but most of the time I find it too hard to read a book and continue to read it and enjoy reading it.
No idea why.

Usually the books I read are for my uni course or autobiography's like Barry Sheene or Gerorge Best's.

But I want a change, a book to take on holiday and read on the plane or by the pool. I thought "I'll look on amazon and find something" but with so many o choose from it just became much like the looking for the needle in the haystack.

So I call on you. The intelligent SR member who has no doubt read something worth reading.

I'm not after a huge book, or anything to serious or filled with pap romance. Not really sure what I'm after to be honest. Probably just some helpful suggestions and a brief overview of the plot or story of the book.

Cheeers
Thu 15/07/04 at 19:33
Regular
I quite enjoyed The Good Soldier Svejk.
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:58
Regular
If you like sci-fi then i would suggest any of these brilliant books...

Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan
Broken Angels (sequal to altered carbon)
Market forces by Richard morgan
Prey by micheal Crichton

If you ever like the Red dwarf series then the books are great

Colin
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:53
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.