GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh.... God....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/07/04 at 14:47
"slightlyshortertagl"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/parents/teenagetribes/index.shtml
[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/parents/teenagetribes/index.shtml[/URL]
Sat 10/07/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Sounds like every Goth I know.

You only know one. He's in Ibiza. Some mime.
Sat 10/07/04 at 17:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Like shy woodland creatures they adopt a protective shell-like disguise to save them from predators"

*shrugs*

Sounds like every Goth I know.
Sat 10/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
That was good.

I am SO a pop princess
Sat 10/07/04 at 16:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damn, the BBC was good just for everything in general.
Sat 10/07/04 at 15:53
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Did anyone read the article in the Times earlier this week about the BBc's website? Apparantly, the amount of non-related tripe on the website, including make up tips and fantasy football games, will no longer be hosted by the BBC website, as the site is goverment paid to provide a useful, educational service. Stuff like what that link showed could be a distant memory.
Sat 10/07/04 at 15:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I quite enjoyed reading it, to be perfectly honest. Had tints of humour, and was hilariously obvious.

I mean, if you're kids painted their room black, have constant supplies of razorblades and is constantly listening to Manson, they're not likely to be a Pop Princess, are they?
Sat 10/07/04 at 15:45
Regular
"8==="
At the very least the 'teenage' label is a joke.

This is more like 8 yearolds trying to be their cliched pop heroes before they realise the stupid little fools they have become.
Sat 10/07/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
WTF, It's clear an 'adult' wrote this. Because they are all a load of bull poop.

I dont fit into any of them, i would go for 'nu metal/skater/goth/basically all' because they are all completely wrong and cover the wrong things.

Annoyed me that has.
Sat 10/07/04 at 15:40
Regular
"8==="
Makes me wish that bomb had taken out the internet section of the beeb.
Sat 10/07/04 at 15:37
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum! wrote:
> I don't fit into any of those groups.
> Does that make me some kind of social outcast?

Yes, join the rest of us. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.