GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I've broken my toe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/07/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Last night I stubbed it on a door. A toe went either side of the door. I didn't really notice too much pain after doing it last night, (I had been drinking), but waking up this morning it bloody hurts and it's getting worse. I can kind of bend it, but there does seem to be a lump at the base. It is getting more painful to walk on.

Perhaps I will ask the physio to have a look at it at the gym.
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Last night I stubbed it on a door. A toe went either side of the door. I didn't really notice too much pain after doing it last night, (I had been drinking), but waking up this morning it bloody hurts and it's getting worse. I can kind of bend it, but there does seem to be a lump at the base. It is getting more painful to walk on.

Perhaps I will ask the physio to have a look at it at the gym.
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Try one of my herbal infusions, you wont feel a thing...
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Aww you Silly_Bloke
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If its not broken its probably just very badly bruised. I think you're on the right lines of what to do, ask that physio person of yours.
Fri 09/07/04 at 17:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
If you can move it then you're fine.

When I broke my hand I couldnt move it at all. You'll have bruised it. Unless its a hairline crack.
Fri 09/07/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, and if it's a crack it's best to leave it to heal. I think.
Fri 09/07/04 at 17:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yeah, and if it's a crack it's best to leave it to heal. I think.

Bear in mind that some cracks dont heal, like your ass crack.
Fri 09/07/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Paradox: wrote:
> If you can move it then you're fine.
>

Not necessarily.
Fri 09/07/04 at 18:55
Regular
Yea, bullett can move his head and he's not right, not right at all...
Fri 09/07/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've never broken a toe, but I've had toe infections before. Big and yellow; not very nice, and a bit painful if you wear tight shoes.

As for breakages- my brother has a toe which has been broken since he was born, and he never feels a thing. Weird.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.