GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I've broken my toe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/07/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Last night I stubbed it on a door. A toe went either side of the door. I didn't really notice too much pain after doing it last night, (I had been drinking), but waking up this morning it bloody hurts and it's getting worse. I can kind of bend it, but there does seem to be a lump at the base. It is getting more painful to walk on.

Perhaps I will ask the physio to have a look at it at the gym.
Sat 10/07/04 at 09:55
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Paradox: wrote:
> If you can move it then you're fine.
>
> When I broke my hand I couldnt move it at all. You'll have bruised
> it. Unless its a hairline crack.

I broke my arm when I was younger and it was able to still move fingers.

And it most definately something wrong with it. I Don't know whether it was the pain or the fact it was completely out of place and I had to carry it around the place.

Bloody NHS.

I had to wait till midnight in the emergency waiting room.
I broke it round 4 to 6 too.
Damn the John Radcliffe.
Sat 10/07/04 at 09:11
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I had a friend that use t always break her toes. Whats worse is she always did it on purpose by breaking it with her hands. She use to break her fingers too.
Sat 10/07/04 at 04:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Trish wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> If you can move it then you're fine.
>
>
> Not necessarily.

That takes me back

School Nurse: See if you can walk on your foot
Me: Ok * Walks on foot * * Hurts like Hell *
School Nurse: See you can walk on it so you must be alright
Me: Ok

When i went to the hospital 5 hours later i found i'd broken 3 bones:|
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:51
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
Did you spill the cereal?

*Asks an obvious question*
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:50
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I dropped a cereal bowl on my toe and it bloomin' hurt. It wasn't broken but left a massive red swelling for months!
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:42
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
I ripped part of my toenail off when i was running, i stopped with one step and it hurt, when i took my shoe off, my sock was full of blood. That really hurt.
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:40
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yup, i always manage to catch my little toes on the skirting boards or something... tis bloody painful...
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Creepy wrote:
> Supposedly you break your average little toe more then twice a year
> without realising. True story. I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true- my little toes are completely battered due to my habit of running around my house barefoot.
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:27
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yeah, i had a fractured finger for about four weeks before i actually found out. I just thought it was badly bruised, but its never been the same. And it doesnt help it when i regularly play as goalkeeper. But thats life :p
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yeah, but what about the toe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.