GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Playstation Magazine 2 has disappeared!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/04/01 at 00:21
Regular
Is it just me, or has the OPSM2 gone walkies from all the shops!? I have tried all the good places where you would expect, like WH Smith, Electronics Boutique, a few local newsagents, and even Virgin Megastores, but they have all magazines BUT this one, I can't understand!

Where they they gone to? Have they all ganged up somewhere hiding, or does the South-East not deserve any???
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:42
Regular
I subscribe to both PSM2 and OPSM2 and they have over the last few months arrived about a week or 10 days before the expected date in the shops.
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:41
Regular
You only got the Crazy Taxi cover on Wednesday? By subscription? My subscription came about a month ago now. I`m expecting the new one soon.
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:19
Regular
"Complete Banker"
chilled maff wrote:
Are you talking about the old version or this new months edition?

I got this months edition (Crazy Taxi on the front) on wednesday...... What an odd situation... - not that I bought one, but that you can't find one!
Fri 27/04/01 at 10:19
"High polygon count"
I hope not, cos I've already bought them from the newsagents!

And I don't think my postman would appreciate it much, either!
Fri 27/04/01 at 10:11
WM - So you're looking forward to a huge batch of mags turning up at once then? ;-)
Fri 27/04/01 at 09:28
"High polygon count"
To subscribe to any Future Publishing mag:

http://www.futurenet.com/futureonline /company_subscribe_home.asp

(Remove the space!)

Be warned though - I used this to subscribe to PSM2 about 3 months ago, but my card was never charged and I haven't received any issues!
Fri 27/04/01 at 02:35
Are you talking about the old version or this new months edition? I phoned up to place an order but ended up not doing, as they said "Due to a software fault on this months Coverdisk, the magazine will be delayed by 10 days"
Where is the official site to sign up for it Online???
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:28
same here
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:26
By the way, I live in the South West and OPS2M is in all the newsagents and usual shops
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:24
TomUK you didn't mistype Official PS2 Mag. It is OPS2M and not OPSM2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.