GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Playstation Magazine 2 has disappeared!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/04/01 at 00:21
Regular
Is it just me, or has the OPSM2 gone walkies from all the shops!? I have tried all the good places where you would expect, like WH Smith, Electronics Boutique, a few local newsagents, and even Virgin Megastores, but they have all magazines BUT this one, I can't understand!

Where they they gone to? Have they all ganged up somewhere hiding, or does the South-East not deserve any???
Sun 29/04/01 at 20:10
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
chilled maff wrote:
> I went into WH Smith to find out if they had any copies on
> Wednesday, but as I said there was still no copies, so I asked one
> of the workers in there, and they said "No copies until next
> week" so it looks like I will have to wait more time in the end
> anyway. I wanted to subscribe, but as they do not accept Solo or
> Visa Electron I cannot exactly do it the quick way Online, and I
> have felt that Cheques through the post take ages!

What playable
> demo is on this months cover DVD???

I always buy my copies from EB or Game, they always have the latest issue for me. Have you tried getting it from them?
Sun 29/04/01 at 01:46
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
There's 3 - Warriors of Might and Magic, Sky Odyssey and Star Wars: Starfighter.
Sun 29/04/01 at 01:36
I went into WH Smith to find out if they had any copies on Wednesday, but as I said there was still no copies, so I asked one of the workers in there, and they said "No copies until next week" so it looks like I will have to wait more time in the end anyway. I wanted to subscribe, but as they do not accept Solo or Visa Electron I cannot exactly do it the quick way Online, and I have felt that Cheques through the post take ages!

What playable demo is on this months cover DVD???
Sat 28/04/01 at 17:17
no, it's just written under the editorial names at the start of OPS2M (near the bottom of the page in small print)
Fri 27/04/01 at 23:44
Regular
Ooooo, an insider!
Fri 27/04/01 at 20:42
chilled maff,
there is a number to call in the mag if you are having trouble finding any of the issues:

Call Regina Erak in the circulation department on
01225 320889
Fri 27/04/01 at 13:09
Regular
Flying Pig wrote:

I don't have a subscription to
> OPS2M.... Did you say you got that edition nearly a month ago!!?

Ah, oops. I think I may have got the mags confused. I got the PSM2 copy with Crazy Taxi on the front about a month a go, but I don`t buy OPS2M, so I don`t know about a Crazy Taxi cover for that!
Fri 27/04/01 at 13:00
"High polygon count"
I got my subs copy last week.
Fri 27/04/01 at 12:35
Regular
"Complete Banker"
ssxpro wrote:
You only got the Crazy Taxi cover on Wednesday? By subscription? My subscription came about a month ago now. I`m expecting the new one soon.

I don't have a subscription to OPS2M.... Did you say you got that edition nearly a month ago!!?
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:49
Regular
I may have to go and buy my own PSM2 i the shops then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.